Cheryl Blossom x Betty Cooper

Cheryl's Pov
I have a confession to make...I'm in love With someone who's a girl,and before you ask. No,it's not Toni Topaz that snake from the southside. It's Betty Cooper. Yes,my cousin. But I'm scared to tell her. Veronica knows. My brother Jason knows. But yeah...I'm gonna tell betty how i feel about her today...  I'm so nervous. "Hey,Cheryl it'll be okay. " Jason tells me and i hug him. We took a picture and here's the picture.

See? My brother is my best friend

See? My brother is my best friend. I open the doors to school in my cute outfit and yes here's the pic

Betty was talking to Veronica and she gave a nod of encouragement to me and i smile nervously

"Betty? Can i talk to you later?" I ask. " Sure, after school? " she asks. "Yeah,I'll call you to meet at pop's" i say. She nods and heads for class and i look at her ass. Damn she's so hot. I hope she understands how i feel about her after i tell her. After school i text her  to meet me at thistlehouse instead of pop's. She texts back and said okay. I was finishing freaking out and i heard the doorbell ring. she's here. I open the door and she greets me with a smile. "Hey,Cheryl!" She says. " Hey,betty come on in" i shut the door after she came in. "Hello,Polly, or are you Betty?" Nana Rose asked. " I'm Betty" She says. "Come give me a hug dear." Nana Rose said. I watch betty hug Nana Rose. " Betty,let's go to my room " i say. Jason winked at me and blush. After we went to my room i lock the door. "So...is something wrong cheryl?" Betty asks. " No,i just need to tell you something" i say. " you can tell me anything cheryl " she says. Here i go. "I have feelings for you Betty Cooper i always have since I've known you basically. I love you very much and i get it if you don't feel the same way,i totally do. But- " i was rambling until i felt betty kiss me and i kiss back immediately. "I love you too cheryl." She says and i kiss her again and fall on top of her and straddle her waist and kiss her neck and she moans. Fuck, that's hot. "Mmm you taste good babe." I tell her and take her clothes off and take mine off. I kiss her again then i stick two fingers in her. "Mmm,cheryl,fuckkkkkk" she moans. I smirk and put my tongue in her. "OHHHH YESSS BABY. MY BODY'S YOURS!!!" She yells. " Damn right baby" i say. "Ughhhhhhhh,fuck me pleaseee" she yells. I tell her to quiet down. I stick two more in. Then i take them out and put her breasts in my mouth sucking her nipples and she groans. Then she flips me over and sticks three fingers in. "OHHHHH YESSSSS BETTY!!!" I moan. " mmmm so tasty" she moans. I moan more. Then she grabbed my breast and sucked my nipple. "Oh yessss baby" i say. "Mmm,tasty baby" she groans. I roll my eyes back in pleasure. "Betty,will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. " Yes" she says. That's a goal. Mmm she's so hot. But uh we have so much more fun that is so good.

That's all. Lol i did my best.