veronica

You're pregnant with nick 1st clair's baby.
Veronica's pov
I was in bailee's room and I heard crying in the bathroom and I knocked on the door.  Baby?are you okay darling?I asked obviously worried. Yes....I ...am she cried. I'm coming on I said. NO she exclaimed. Why babe?you're not okay I'm worried. I said coming in.I saw her on the ground with a lot of pregnancy sticks on the ground.what the hell?I asked. Umm it's not what it looks like. She tried to lie. Baby you're pregnant?I asked hurt. Yeah but I didn't mean to she said. How can you not mean to get pregnant?I asked. Because nick at.clair raped me she said. I gasped. HE WHAT?!! I exclaimed. she bursted down in tears and I hugged her. It's okay Babe I'm gonna murder his head ass. I promised. Okay but don't kill him just make him pay she said. Okay baby girl I will not kill him okay? I said Okay. I hear Archie calling me. Baby I need to take this I pouted. It's okay go ahead. She said.

Bold is Archie
Italics is Ronnie

Hello? Archie what's up?

Hey,Ronnie have you seen bailee she hasn't come out of her room in a while and I'm worried.
Arch she is with me she's okay but umm something bad happened to her.

What happened?

Well,she was raped by Nick st.clair and now she's pregnant

WHAT? HE FUCKING RAPED HER?I'M GOING TO MURDER HIS HEAD ASS!

arch calm down I have a plan.

It better be a plan that won't get you caught.

Oh I won't get caught but it will have to be tonight when every one is asleep.

Okay but who is gonna watch bailee?

Your dad lives here too remember?

Oh yeahhhhh okay I'll call you at midnight okay?

Okay see ya Archie

See ya Ronnie. He hung up and I hugged bailee and she fell asleep

It was midnight and Archie called.

Hello?

It's time Ron

Okay meet me at pop's okay?

Yeah I'm on my way I fed vegas so bailee don't have to wake up.

Okay see ya soon arch

See ya Ronnie.

Okay Archie. So here's the plan we hide in cop clothing drug nick so he'll go along with what we're doing then we'll get him to Greendale and let's say punish him the cop style...I said Okay sounds good everyone is in bed and we should get there i told my dad that I was getting something to eat and walk awhile and he bought it he let me borrow his truck so yeah we'll get started he said. Okay perfect let's pay dick st.clair a visit I said smirking. Okay he said. We went to nick's home and he opened the door and he smirked when he saw me. Well,well,well babe what brings you here beautiful he smirked. I drugged him and he went soon with everything.then we killed him.  Hahahaha he died and now I'm hap hap happy.