°Before You Read°

~•~

Thank you for clicking to check this book out; it really means a lot.

This book is a 'sequel' to The Female Warrior and The Alpha', BUT it can be read as a standalone book!! There will be some characters from the first book featured in this one, but the plot and main characters are different.

This is just a page dedicated to introducing you to this book as well as to get disclaimers out of the way.

1) This book is completely based on werewolves, so please bare in mind that this is purely a fictional book.

2) The order of Ranks: (in this story)

1. Alpha (Leader)
2. Luna (Female Leader)
3. Beta (2nd in command)
4. Gamma (3rd in command)
5. Omega (Normal citizens, can range from highly ranked Omega to lowly ranked)

{Unranked} - Rogues

3) The plot and characters in this story is completely made up by me, so any similarities to other books, movies or TV shows is purely a coincidence.

4) This story does contain some violence, family issues and murders. The characters in my book are not perfect, nor do I intend them to be. So there will be lying, backstabbing, lots of plot twists and cliff-hangers.

So brace yourselves.

5) This book is mostly written from the main character's point of view (POV), but will also contain other character's POV for a broader perspective of what is going on.

6) I am completely open to constructive criticism. I value other people's opinions and would like to improve my book in every way. So please don't hesitate to write in the comments, or even personal message me, to share your opinions.

Even if its as small as a spelling mistake, I will be very grateful. What I don't condone, however, is rude, negative and disrespectful comments in any way shape or form. If you have something negative to say, please just don't say it at all.

Aside from that, I really hope you enjoy reading this book. Comment as much as you want, get those feels out! Please remember to keep voting!! ♡

P. S. Just a tip - The story thickens and the plot is like a roller-coaster, so don't limit your perception of this story from just a couple good chapters. ;)

P. S. S. Please bare in mind that I write using British English, so certain words may have slightly different spelling. That's all, love ya'll!! xx

Love Yasmine

~Happy reading ~

----------------------------------

Description:

Sequel to The Female Warrior and The Alpha, BUT can be read as a standalone book!

Maya Hunter, Alpha of The New Dawn Pack, is responsible for upholding the empire her powerful parents have built in the past two decades. Gaining an impressive reputation for already surpassing her mother as the most powerful female Alpha in history, she has the respect of dominant leaders.

Excluding Lucio Silvestro, Alpha of The BloodRose Clan, known for his authoritarian leadership, who despises The New Dawn Pack for unknown reasons. Having immense pride in her pack and leadership, she dislikes him for looking down at her empire. In terms of having the largest territory, most money and influence in the world, Maya's pack was second to his.

Her parents, Theo and Elisia Hunter, have worked hard to establish a relationship with them. However, it wasn't until recently that The BloodRose Clan reciprocated the same interest.

Numerous packs around the world have teamed up together to bring down the world's most powerful empires, the Hunter's Empire and the Silvestro's Empire.

Putting aside their feelings, both empires decide to temporarily work together to eradicate their common enemies. To Maya and Lucio's shock and horror, they find out that they are destined soulmates.

The more time they spend together, they slowly start to realise that they share the same unknown secret...