Trust

A/N - Sigh. It's been a really, really long while, I apologise. To be blunt, something bad had happened in my life and I'm still recovering from it. BUT, I'm feeling MUCH better now, thank you for the kind messages and comments. Thank you for your patience, you guys a freaking amazing x

You guys are so nice, I don't even know what to say. I want to hug all of you, seriously. Just... thank you so much xx

To recap, I'd advise you guys to re-read the last chapter to refresh your memory. 

Please enjoy! xx

{13}

Re-tying the towel on my head, I headed toward Lucio's bedroom as planned. I had a long shower and changed into some comfy clothes, before heading out my room. I stopped in front of his door, sensing his presence and knocked on it. 

The door flung open, revealing a confused looking Lucio. 

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "What's wrong?" 

"Luca called..."

I froze at that, wondering what he had told him. Taking that shower, before explaining, might've been a bad mistake. However, Lucio widened the door, inviting me in as he headed towards the back of the room.

"He's in the hospital, and he's freaking out." He continued sounding concerned, shrugging on a jacket. "Like he's hysterical."

I frowned before rolling my eyes. "I didn't beat him up that hard." 

Lucio's worried golden eyes met mine. "He doesn't remember what had happened since this morning."

Wait.

I had the sudden urge to joke that I beat him so hard, he has amnesia. But the memories of the medical student claiming to have no recollection of going on a killing spree came to mind. We had concluded that his body was controlled by the same demon that had inhabited Lucio's mind.

"What?" I exclaimed in confusion, watching him grab his phone. He hurried to leave the room and began to make his way downstairs. 

"Yeah, I've never heard him freak out like that. I'm going to go visit him, can you come with me?"

"Uh, alright." I agreed hesitantly, taking the head towel off. "But I still need to talk to you."

We headed out the manor and began to walk towards the hospital. He looked down at me with curiosity, wondering what I had to tell him. 

I took a deep breath and said, "During the fight, Luca was inappropriately touching-."  

"WHAT?" He interrupted with an angry yell, halting in his tracks. "WHERE?"

His golden eyes were long gone, replaced with an angry red colour. 

"My inner thighs." I admitted uncomfortably, stiffening from the dark aura emitting from him. 

Silence. 

I looked up to find him struggling to contain his anger, he was resisting the urge to shift out of rage. I reached to touch his arm, in hopes to calm his emotions. After seeing him visibly relax, I let my hand stay there for longer. 

Honestly, he was rightfully furious, but controlling your anger was still important.

"I'm sorry." He apologised suddenly, his eyes still red. 

"For what?"

"For that happening to you." He responded, his expression hardening. "Sorry."

I frowned at him, shaking my head. "It's not your fault, don't apologise on his behalf."