Alliance Meeting

{5}

"Everyone has gathered in the conference room, Alpha." A warrior informed me, slightly bowing her head. 

I gave her a curt nod in acknowledgement, also dismissing her. Lucio, his father and the Gamma of the BloodRose Clan were apart of our alliance meeting today. They had flown in early this morning, and had been our guests until this afternoon. 

This meeting had been a long time coming, I had been looking forward to this day since they reached out.

I strode towards the conference room, simultaneously fixing my wrist watch. I took a glance at myself in a mirror as I passed it, taking in my dark look. I wore black, figure hugging trousers paired with a black blouse. I unapologetically wore my arm band, which had my pack's emblem stitched onto it. 

My raven coloured hair was sleeked and brushed back, effortlessly falling down the length of my back. My steely gaze made it known that, although I was considerate, I was not to be messed with. 

The double doors had opened once I was in appropriate distance, enabling me to walk straight to my seat. I hadn't bothered to glance at the guests until I sat down, my mind was already registering the two new scents in the room. It was only once I sat down on my designated seat and crossed my legs, that I finally looked at my guests. 

Lucio caught my eye first, it was hard to ignore him when I could feel his golden gaze on me. He wore a sleek navy suit, stylizing it with a Hublot watch. The top three buttons of his white shirt were unbuttoned, allowing me to get a peak of a silver necklace. 

Our exchange of glances lasted longer than necessary. We both still couldn't believe we were mates, it hadn't really sunk in. Everyone in the room was aware of our newly discovered revelation.

Beside him was his Gamma, who I believe is called Enzo. I hadn't ever seen him before today, he is rumoured to be an incredible genius. He wore black eyepatch over one eye, but the sternness of the other was enough to gauge his emotions. 

He looked perfectly fitted to be Lucio's third in command. His curly hair fell over his forehead, giving him an even more mysterious feel. His dark skin complimented his dark grey suit, which looked to be perfectly tailored to his fit body. 

Both Lucio and him wore badges with their pack's emblem.

My gaze finally moved onto Lucio's father, also known as the former Alpha of the BloodRose clan. 

Alfonso Silvestro. 

When his famous eyes finally met mine, I had to force myself to not waver. Those eyes...what a creepy sight they were. 

They were a blood red colour, crimson.

The same man who the human world views as the mafia Don.

He wore a black tuxedo, paired with a red skinny tie. His black hair was neatly slicked back, giving us a good look at his serious expression. If I was being honest, his presence made me glad that my parents were with me; along with our Beta and Gamma family.

The six BloodRose Clan warriors were in a couple rooms away from here, along with a couple of ours. 

"Hello, I'm Maya Hunter. It's nice to meet you all, under such nice circumstances." I began to say, my voice easily being heard. "Today's objective is to discuss and collectively agree upon an agreement for an alliance between the New Dawn Pack and the BloodRose Clan. The agreement will take form in a contract, something that we'll both have to co-sign. Who will be representing The BloodRose Clan, in this meeting?"

Obviously it will be the current Alpha, but it was a question to be asked anyway. 

"I will be." Lucio spoke up.