Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Intimacy

For the first time, Xiao Xiao went to his yard to sneak up like this. She cautiously peeked out the window, only to find that the house was dark and empty.

She frowned and looked around with anxiety, finally seeing Xie Chuchen's figure under a tree. He changed his black robes and almost merged with the night. The dark blue silk drooped down and wrapped his slightly pale face.

He sat there, looking at the books in his hands, the soft moonlight sprinkled on his face, with a lustrous luster, and the end was the country.

Xiao Xiao took a breath and walked up. Xu is Xie Chuchen's reading too seriously, but he did not realize that Xiao Xiao came to his back.

The summer night wind with the coolness of the silk, Xie Chuchen can not help but shake in the cold wind. Who knows that the body just moved, and a light purple robe on his shoulder.

There was a familiar faint fragrance on the tip of the nose. Xie Chuchen had a slight glimpse, and the long feathers were fluttering like a butterfly wing, and a light shadow was cast on his face.

He looked at the familiar reflection on the ledger and shouted lowly: "Wife and wife..."

"Why don't you go to the house to read a book?"

The slender fingers clenched the robes with warmth and warmth. For a moment, the warmth of the robes spread to the limbs. He pulled his mouth and said softly: "The candle is used up, Zhaoer is going to the warehouse to receive..."

"Then look again tomorrow..."

Xie Chuchen shook his head and whispered: "I want to clear these books tonight, so after Ji Zhengjun is in charge, it will be easier. This is the last time I can help my wife..."

After listening to the cruel words of Xiao Xiao, Xie Chuchen performed quietly and quietly. Just like the past life, he looked at himself with the glory of the water, and Xiao's heart was unconsciously tightened.

She suddenly realized that regardless of her past life or this life, no matter how she laughed and despised Xie Chuchen, he always looked at himself with these clear eyes. Only that time, she killed his child wickedly. His gaze was annihilated for a moment, as if the power of all efforts had vanished.

Seeing that Xiao Xiao was silent, looking at himself with a faint gaze, Xie Chuchen gently raised his hand. He hesitated for a long time, and finally took the courage to hold the sleeves of Xiao night: "The wife and the wife have clearly passed, let me not approach Ji Zhengjun. But when I think of the wife and the wife personally cooking, I can't hold back my own. Heart, so...sorry..."

In the morning, he clearly made up his mind and never gave his wife to Ji Shumo. But sure enough, it still doesn't work...

The wife and the son of Jigong are only women, but they are nothing, and they are not worthy of a fight with the good and good.

He lowered his head and said sincerely: "I will stay in Meiyuan in the future, and I will never bother you and Zhengjun... Your wife, you must not discuss it..."

At this moment, Xie Chuchen's strong smile was like a sharp arrow piercing into Xiao's heart, and a strong shackles spread in her heart.

"Stupid..." Xiao Xiao gently patted his head, stopped his unfinished words, pinched his bun face, and sighed, "Which eyes do you see me hate?" is you?"

Xie Chuchen took advantage of the watery eyes and looked at Xiao Xiao inexplicably. After a long while, I said with a sullen voice: "When I was eating, my wife and I always used my ankles to lick me, and I used my eyes to slap me... I was in a situation where I was in the way..."