Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 is the whole season of Shu Shumo

"Miss Miss, the treasurer of Jubaozhai has come to pick up the goods again!" In the quarter, the shopkeeper of Jijibufang was sweating and stopped Ji Ruyi, panting and saying, "This is the third day they have urged the goods, saying If you do not deliver the goods within one hour, let us pay twice the amount of silver according to the contract, otherwise we will arrest us!"

"Don't you say that we have more allowances for a few days? How do we want to report to us?" Ji Ruyan looked pale and hurriedly asked, "How many silks are you dyed now? How much can you deliver?"

"It's still the original 20 dyed silks and more than 200 silks that have been fading before." The shopkeeper opened the door with difficulty. "Now the silk is out of stock near the capital, and no silk can be bought everywhere, even if we give us another half a month. It's hard to deliver, not to mention delivery within an hour."

"I don't want to call the four young masters!" I heard that I couldn't deliver the goods, and Ji Xintong, who was worried about the compensation, panicked. "The second sister, the fourth brother must have a way!"

Three days ago, Ji Shumo, who was greatly stimulated in Chu Muqing, came to the quarter house with a deep complexion.

Like seeing the money tree, Ji Xintong took his sleeves and said with pity: "Four brothers, you are thinking about ways! Whether you are seeking the home of Jubaozhai or seeking a late night, you can help the sisters solve this problem. ""

After learning about the situation, Ji Shumo, who was thinking about Ji'an's safety, rushed to Jubaozhai in the first time and wanted to talk about Ji Jibufang in front of Wan Hao.

Who knows that as soon as he stepped into Jubaozhai, he was stunned by a chubby teenager pointing his nose and screaming at the head: "Is it your hook--Miss Wan?"

This voice led to the crowd watching the number, Ji Shumo immediately panicked. He was about to explain, but he was beaten on the face by the other party.

"Miss Wan is my fiancée, and you, the monk who has a husband, is hooked up - lead her!"

The anger that was revealed in the eyes of the teenager was stunned. Ji Shumo forgot to react. When he returned to God, a series of screaming screams lingered in Jubaozhai, attracting many people who did not know the truth. Whispering and pointing.

"Isn't this a son? How is it in Jubaozhai?"

"Everyone gave me a comment!" The boy who was just arrogant suddenly whimpered and cried, "I have been married to Miss Wan for many years. It was an unmarried couple. But three days ago, I saw him sneaking to Miss Wan, even Miss Wan Lala pulls, Qingqing, me. On the evening, Miss Wan said that she would cancel our marriage contract and blame others... I didn't expect him to dare to come today!"

The red slap in the face is hot and painful, and it is branded on Ji Shumo's face.

The first time he was so arrogant by an outsider, he only felt that he was being humiliated in public. He couldn't help but calm down and explained coldly: "You have misunderstood this son. I just came to Miss Wan to talk about business, not..."

"Business?" The teenager interrupted coldly. "Business is a woman's business. How can I send you to talk. I want to be in a room with Ms. Wan, a lonely man and a woman. I don't think I am blind!"

"Ji Gongzi is Xiao Lang's Fu Lang, how could it be possible to hook up with other women outside? Is it wrong?"

"I heard that Ji Shumo has fallen out of favor in the Xiao family. Xu is not unwilling to be lonely, so..."