Chapter 81-85

C81

Woke up in the morning and found himself lying in the arms of his wife, being gently held by his wife. Xie Chuchen's heart was sweet, but when he looked up, he saw Xiao's look and resentment. He took a sip and exclaimed: "Wife, have you not slept last night? How is the eye circle so dark..."

Xie Chuchen did not mention it, and mentioned that Xiao Xiao was like a fried hair. He gnashed his teeth and said: "The first time I slept last night, I was so fragrant. Is this the wait for the wife?"

For the memory of last night, Xie Chuchen only remembered a few fragments, seemingly drunk and slept, and then...

Xie Chuchen, a spirit, quickly recalled that when he was confused, he boldly took the initiative to smother his wife, but his wife and his wife were not hooked! The wife and the wife can't do it!

The wife and the wife must have known that they have the disease in that area, so they are in a bad mood. As a qualified husband, he must comfort his wife and help the wife and the family overcome the difficulties together!

Seeing Xie Chuchen looked at himself with pity, Xiao Xiao remembered the pile of Zhuangyin big tonic, and the whole face quickly became green. She bitterly bite the cochlea of ​​Xie Chuchen, and the warm breath lingers in his ear: "I have forgotten everything yesterday. At the beginning, do you need to help your wife to revisit it?" "

The sorrowful low voice rang in the ear, and when Xiao's warm fingers were free on his body, Xie Chuchen's eyes were cold and shy, and the shy and shy images kept rushing into his mind, making him face. Shameful, almost dripping.

Seeing Xiao's hand more and more, Xie Chuchen was so scared that he couldn't move, and squatted in Xiao's arms. Before yesterday, Xie Chuchen did not try to love, but did not touch the place other than himself. At the thought of yesterday's own shameful move, Xie Chuchen, under the sigh of Xiao's night, gasped softly and panicked at a loss.

I didn't expect that I was so useless. I still didn't have a wife's house, but I didn't meet my wife's wife. I'm venting... I'm still talking to myself and sleeping comfortably... This is what the book says. It's totally different!

"Think of it?" Xiao Xiao silently gritted his teeth and looked at him under the sorrowful grief. "When you wait for your wife to say how long it takes to be half-column, who knows that you have passed away, even half a cup of tea." Can't hold on... You say how to punish!"

A blink of an eye... It turns out that he is so bad...

Hearing his wife and so degrading himself, Xie Chuchen raised his mouth and his eyes were reddish.

Seeing Xie Chuchen looked at himself innocently, and his eyes were covered with a layer of water, and the soft hair between the soft hairs was like a pure white rabbit. The appearance of such grievances seems to be awkward in Xiao Xiao's appearance. I just want to press the young man in front of the bed to meet her hunger mood that she was not satisfied yesterday.

Thinking this way, Xiao's thief sneaked through the past. But seeing Xie Chuchen's head shook his head, his face was listless and his confidence was frustrated. He couldn't bear to bully him anymore.

She patted the head of Xie Chuchen, and screamed angrily: "On the night of the big wedding, it will not be so simple to spare you... you are ready!"

"Big marriage?" Seeing Xie Chuchen's face confused, Xiao night knocked on his head and frustrated. "You little fool, have you forgotten? When I gave you jade, I said, wait for me to solve Ji Shu. Ink, you will have a big wedding!"

Previously, Xiao night had been worried that he and Ji Shumo's affairs involved Xie Chuchen, and that he suffered from the criticism of the people, and he was too late to hold a big ceremony to marry him.