Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 Fats are potential stocks

Looking at the little fat man who was depressed and depressed, Xiao Hua's rhetoric of tempting beautiful teenagers was dumb in the mouth. Originally wanted to drop him, and he took the carriage back, but he could recall the gaze of the two waters, and Xiao's heart softened without knowing it.

But she is afraid that heavy words will stimulate this sensitive little fat man to do stupid things, but let her not care about her heart. After all, if she is not her life, Chunmei will open up the patrol's official position. It is still a bit difficult to leave a person with three little gangsters. What's more, now the black wind is high, there is a large lake in front of the wilderness, how to see how dangerous!

After hesitating for a moment, she tempered and smashed the past and sat down next to the juvenile.

"Actually, I am just like you, and it is also a person..." Looking at the sparkling lake, Xiao's voice was light and long, with a few flaws and depression. The teenager who was sobbing silently stunned and couldn't help but sneak up his ears.

"When I was born, I was hard to give birth. I didn't even see it on one side. My mother was busy with state affairs, and she rarely went back to the government. When she was a child, she could only see a few times. Even if she rarely saw her face, she would not hurt. Itchingly asks some things to learn. From small to big, my grandmother has always brought me. The grandmother is fierce, and I am particularly strict with me. Once I secretly followed my friend to visit the broth, I was taken by her staff. I played a lot. At that time, I hated her, but last year, my grandmother died in the war with southern Xinjiang... At that time, my heart felt empty... especially uncomfortable... even if I gave my grandmother Various honors, but people are gone, what is the use..."

"Now the family is so smoky, even the only caring care about my grandmother has passed away... and they all hate me, I hope I will disappear soon... I think I will disappear so much, maybe I can save the Beijing city... "

The boy listened silently, and the red-eyed eyes were reddened again because of Xiao's soft whisper. But as soon as he looked up, he saw that Xiao Xiao suddenly stood up and went to the lake with a sad face. He quickly stretched out the chubby meat claws and grabbed her sleeves with great strength. He said nervously: "Don't... don't... jump..."

With such a heavyweight pull, Xiao's sleeves twitched. Under the reaction force, the original was just trying to pretend to look like, and scared the youngster's Xiao Xiao's foot and slipped, and he was plunged into the lake.

Fortunately, the water at the lake was not deep, and Xiao Xiao floated up a few times and floated up. Who knows, the teenager on the shore took a deep breath and jumped down in a heroic manner.

A large splash of water splashed on his body. Xiao night looked at the boy with a blank face and panicked on the water, obviously not drowning, but still nervously swim to himself.

Seeing Xiao Xiao's floating on the water, the teenager waved his hand with a flesh and said excitedly: "Great, you didn't...have...hey..."

As a result, a large mouth of water poured into his mouth, and he immediately coughed up uncomfortably.

The teenager who wouldn't have drowned is now even more shocked. After struggling with pain, the cold body shivered and huddled, gradually sinking toward the bottom of the lake.

Xiao Xiao looked at the fat ball that had just been rejoicing and suddenly stopped the sound and plunged into the water.

She was shocked and quickly swam in the past. The boy was originally white, fat and round, and the clothes at this time became more unspeakable because of the water.