Chapter 38-45

Chapter 38 Planting and Framed

During this time, Yunxiao and Hua Xia were assigned to Xie Chuchen by Xiao Xiao, helping him to reorganize Xie's shop and protect his safety. There was Xiao's backstage, and the shopkeepers handed over the books. The lazy people were all resigned by Xie Chuchen with resolute and vigorous means.

As a Shaodong family, Xie Chuchen handled the matter although he was a young man, but he had a sincere heart. After reorganizing the store, many old employees who had been dismissed by Xie Qingrong were moved by Xie Chuchen's sincerity and generous treatment, and they all went back.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Wang's tailor and Wang tailors were said to have been thanked by Xie Chuchen's mouth and decided to help Xie Chen's strength and revived the Xie Ji clothes shop. They spent two days refining the final manuscript of Xie Tao and devising a new straight-line drawing and making a preliminary model.

"Wife, you see, this is a model of straightforward. You can make clothes according to your mother's model tomorrow!" Xie Chuchen excitedly pointed at the model in his hand, his eyebrows smiled, and the hydrated lips slid slightly, " Just now, Wang tailor said, I have a small talent in the design drawings. Maybe I can surpass my mother in the future and design a better-looking dress~" Then I will wear it for my wife and I!

Thinking of the scene of undressing his wife and his wife in the future, Xie Chuchen's face had a suspicious pink color, and then he smirked a few times.

Everyday, after Xiao's evening, he will pass by Xie Kee, and Xie's busy figure makes her feel bad, but his hard work makes her heart unspeakable.

On July 28th, Xie Keeyi reopened and sold the first batch of direct sales. What disappointed Xie Chuchen was that there were only a few people who came to visit the same day. In the end, even one piece of clothes was not sold.

Zhizheng was not as red as the previous life. Xiao Xiao knew that the opposite side of the Jinxiu Yige moved hands and feet. Chu Muqing is the master of the Fairview Pavilion. Naturally, it will not let the opposite Xie Kee clothing shop develop. Therefore, on the first day of the opening of the Xie Kee clothing store, all the clothes in the clothing cabinet will be reduced in price, resulting in Xie Keeyi. Unfolding the first day of the opening of the day, no one died.

Xie Chuchen was very low, but he didn't want to influence the mood of Xiao's review, so he smiled and encouraged himself: "Wife, this is the first day, tomorrow will be better!"

It's just that Xie Chuchen's early morning and late return, busy for Xie Kee's clothes shop, and the business is still not improving. When Xiao night was not around him, his whole man slouched and pulled his head, like a frosted eggplant, sly.

Xiao night was distressed by his efforts, so he came to Meiyuan every night and worked with him to midnight. Just, with a thick black circle under the eyes of Xie Chuchen, Xiao Xiao's heart is not a taste.

She hates that she is too weak now, and she can't really scream with Chu Muqing.

Time passed quietly and quietly, and it was on August 8th.

During the morning meal, in order to send Xiao Xiao to participate in the imperial examination, everyone gathered together. Xiao Yurong carefully said: "Late, today's exam is better than usual. If you encounter problems, don't be nervous, do the first thing you will do. "Because Xiao Xiao, the candidate who is about to go to the examination room, this mother is obviously more nervous, and can't wait to pass on her own experience of passing the exam to her baby daughter.

In the same way, I listened again. Xiao night did not dislike the mother's embarrassment with the past life, but listened carefully and smiled and said: "Mother is assured that this evening will definitely be the first, and will not meet your expectations. "