Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76: Heroes save the beauty of Xiao Xiao

Knowing that Ji Xiaofeng became the new scapegoat, Xiao late decided to go to Dali Temple and the Criminal Department to find out. Going to these two places to go on a lap, less to say two or three hours, there is no time to thank Xu Chuan back home.

But halfway through the road, Xiao suddenly realized that he should rush to rescue Ji Xiaofeng? Although she was not the real murderer of corruption, she also received a lot of bribes during her time as a minister.

Such a selfish person who is greedy for money makes her suffer more in prison. After seeing her, she dares not to move these brains!

So, Xiao Xiao turned back halfway, and my heart was secretly happy that today's official business is not busy, you can spend more time with the early morning~

Who knows halfway, Xie Chuchen's dark guards first found himself, saying that he caught three suspicious women. One said that she was seriously injured and Xie Chuchen was tempted, and the other two sneaked behind in the back.

Xiao Xiao, who set off the anti-corruption in the Chaoyang Temple, has already become a stab in the eyes of some people. Therefore, in addition to the heavy guards of Xiaofu and other hospitals, Xiao night also sent seven guards to protect Xie Chuchen, two in Ming, five in dark, all the first one in Xiaojia Guard.

"Wife and wife!" 瞧 See the dark guard brought Xiao night, Xie Chuchen a pair of clear and bright, quickly jumped off the carriage and ran towards Xiao Xiao. Just as he rushed to Xiao Xiao, his movements were slightly stunned, pointing to the woman who was tied up by the five flowers. Some of them proudly raised their heads: "I knew she was a liar! Oh, I want to pretend to be a wife and wife! How could a main accident send a stranger... really stupid!...wife..."

I was afraid that Xiao Xiao would worry about myself. Xie Chuchen was somewhat proud of how he was half-truth and tempted to test each other. How to secretly defend the defending, how to catch the two trailing small tails.

As he spoke, he was suddenly held in his arms by Xiao night.

"The beginning of the morning..." Familiar with the warm embrace, with a gentle tremor; a soft, low-pitched voice, with a few fears and uneasiness. The heart that has been tightly mentioned has landed safely, and Xie Chuchen reached out and hugged Xiao Xiao.

Hold tightly, tighten your arms, fear that one will not see, the wife of the eyes will disappear.

When I guess that someone has to deal with myself, Xie Chuchen first thought of not his own safety, but he was afraid that Xiao will not really encounter any unexpected events on the way. Will anyone use the same trick to lure Xiao night hook?

Fortunately, the wife and the wife... really nothing...

"Go to Dali Temple, yeah, I really should be at Dali Temple now."

As soon as he thought of his past life, Xiao Liang was ashamed and lived, and he was not guilty of defaming the Xiao family. In this life, she actually thought of poisoning to the same smugglers with the thief, set up a poison meter to insult Xie Chuchen!

Xiao Xiao's heart sighed, and he couldn't think too much. If Xie Chuchen didn't know Xiao Xiaoru's poison, he didn't send a blind guard to inform himself, or the thief Yi Rongcheng's escort that Xie Chuchen knew, let everyone reduce their vigilance...

Such an organ counts down, can the seven guards around Xie Chuchen be able to protect him safely?

If Xie Chuchen is really...