Yes or Yes

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I had a really urgent meeting today with the hyungs, the whole house was a mess, a baby crying here, a noona running here and there, my hyungs getting ready. 

   We all had to deal with separate issues, so I held a meeting at my office "J-hope and Suga you go deal with Mr. Minseo, RM and Jimin are going to track down the drug dealer, and Taehyung you come with me." I addressed them as their cover name when we were working, I was driving at full speed because I had a meeting with GOT7, something caught my eye. Y-Y/N w-with another boy?!  she was laughing with him and he had his hand around her shoulders "Jungkook, hey, you ok?" taehyung asked "Yes, totally" I got the meeting done with them, but before I left Mark stopped me "I heard about your girlfriend, she is pretty hot I must say" my hand twitched I wanted to punch him in the face so bad, but Taehyung dragged me out of there.

   We got back together and we had to meet up again, I really want to do something about that thing with the boy and Y/N. The hyungs were laughing and talking about their children, I slam my hand on the desk and they all look up some with a shocked expression and some with terrified. I give them the Yes, I am the youngest, but the strongest and most intimidating look.            "This is work not home as I was trying to say I want a report on what happened from everyone except Taehyung. Suga I want you to track down a person I am going to give you a picture of him also RM I want you to find any files on that person. You may leave!" I was mad and wanted to punch someone or something UGH!

"I am going out!" I yelled out to them and grabbed my jacket. I was visiting a park near my house I was near the park when I hear footstep getting closer and closer, it was a girl and she was running, "LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU FREAK". I am mafia, but I help nice people out too, so I go to check it out and the girl bumps into me, I look down to see Y/N?! There was a drunk guy running after her.

"Ohh, you picked the wrong girl." I forced a laugh and gritted my teeth, I take all my anger out on him, I punch him again and again, and again, I kick him, I- "J-Jungkook!" I look up to see a terrified Y/N she has tears in her eyes. I walk towards her, but she walks back "I-I am s-sorry. Y/N pls come here" I open my arms for her.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

 I was coming from the library when this drunk freak started following me and I eventually started running with him chasing behind me. I was running when I bumped into Jungkook? He almost beat the guy to death "J-Jungkook?" I call out for him. He stopped and looked at me, he started walking towards me, but I walked back, something about him scares me now...... He opens his arms for me and I run right to him hugging him tightly. "T-thank you....bunny boy!" I look up to see his lips curled up. He kisses my forehead "I was taking a walk, wanna join?" he asks "Of course, bunny boy!"

       We walk surrounded by nature. "Y/N, who was that boy?" "Who are you talking about kookie boy?" "The guy who walked with his hand around y-you, wait! kookie boy?!" I just giggle at his cuteness "Jungkook, that was my best friend, and yes your kookie boy, My kookie boy" "If I am the kookie boy than you are kookie's girl!" I pinched his cheeks, he looked like a bunny who got a carrot. "Let's go get ice cream Y/N?" "K, LET"S GET IT" He buys me ice cream and walks me home "I'll see you tomorrow kookie's girl" "BYEeeeee kookie boy" I waved bye to him and go inside.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

    I come home at 8? that's not bad, I go home to the baby's sleeping and everyone in the living room. "Jungkook, where were you?" Namjoon hyung asks me "On a walk" I simply reply "I don't know what's up with your rebellious attitud-" "Files?" I cut Yoongi hyung off I wasn't going to let anyone ruin my mood. "In the office" he replied and left, the rest including the noonas looks at me disappointed. I just shrug it off and go to my room, even though he is her best friend I need to know more about him..........