Move out?.........

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I wake up in Y/N's bed, but she is not here she must be making breakfast because I sure do smell pancakes. I head downstairs and see her making pancakes and rapping to a song

Now I like dollars, I like diamonds
I like stunting, I like shining
I like million dollar deals
Where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin'

She turns around and stops when she sees me "o-oh I d-didn't see you there k-kookie, breakfast?" she asks "Yup, by the way, you sound very nice," I tell her "t-thank you" "Are you shy?" I finally ask her.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

Pabo me, why am I freakin' stuttering "Are you shy?" he asks me. I don't know what to say....I mean am I? "Uh, no" I finish my pancakes and get up to wash the dishes when I feel two strong gentle arms wrap around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder

"baby girl, don't be shy and don't ignore me, pls, I love yoouu" his hair tickles making me laugh. He starts tickling me and I move uncontrollably, the next thing we know is that we both are soaked in water and I am sitting on the counter with him between my legs laughing our asses off, he cuts me off by kissing me on the lips. "I could be with you all day, baby girl, but I have to go"

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I love this, this feeling, the feeling of being with her, laughing, joking, and kissing her. Unfortunately, I have to go to work, I haven't visited my company for a long time due to all the underground business. She starts pouting and playing with my hair "baby girl, don't make it hard for me, I will be back".

I kiss her cheek and leave to go home. "LOVE YOU" She yells from inside "YOU TOO" I yell back w-wait she said she l-loves m-me?! I go home and the maids are cleaning up the dishes or dressing up the babies, the noonas are getting ready as well as my hyungs.

Jin hyung starts scolding me as soon he sees me "WHERE WERE YOU? HUH, LISTEN YOU MAY BE THE BOSS AT WORK, BUT IN THIS HOUSE YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST, YOU LISTEN TO US NOT US LISTEN TO YOU. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING JEON JUNGKOOK?!" RM hyung takes him back "Jungkook, where did you go? that late at night, anything could have happened, it could have been dangerous" that made me scoff "Listen up, Maknae, I don't care what is going on, but I don't want that attitude in this place especially to your elders" Yoongi hyungs adds and leaves.

Jimin-ssi comes up to me and says "We are taking your noonas out on a date, the kids are going to daycare and Minhyuk and Hayoon are at school. Bye" They all leave one by one. I am still shaken by what Jin hyung said, he never talks to me like that. I go and change into something presentable, I take all my anger out on driving, my vision blurs up with tears, and I clench the steering wheel tighter.

Did they ask me where I went? Whey I went? Why I come home like this? No, they just say what they want to say and leave. We all care for each other like family, but now they have their own family and their own love, their own children, I am not the maknae anymore, they have kids. No, I don't want attention, but I want respect, I want privacy, I want the brothership back as we did before.

...............................................

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

I finished my song finally and since I have nothing to do, I call my friends, Mark, Rose, and Jae.

Jae: Howdy, my names Jae

Rose: Wassup gurl?

Mark: Let me guess, you want us to come over?

Me: I know your name is Jae, I am good, and Yes I want you to come over. I expect to see you bitches in 10 minutes. Byeeeeeeeeeee

I close the phone and pick movies to watch, take out some Snacks, and lastly, do a last minute clean-up. They just barge into my house making weird noises "Y/NNNNNN HOEEEE WHERE YOU ATTTTT?" "IM IN THE LIVING ROOM YOU BITCHHHHHHHH MARKKKKKKK" I can hear Rose giggle.

We watch movies and talk and gossip and eat, but since Mark is a bitch, he decided to order pizza. "So any new song Y/N?" "yup" I sing to them what I wrote

"The way you look at me,

the way you smile,

you make my heart go BOOM BOOM,

I just want to flee, (flee)

scared of the denial,

mistrial....

You make me happy, happy

I wanna see you more often,

The way your eyes soften,

please text me, (me)

I'll be waiting,

We just started dating,

No need for apology,

just need sincerity......"

- Kim Y/N

They stared at me and then started clapping "Damn, bitch, if they don't accept you, then they blind and deaf" Rose says. We start watching a horror movie and Jae and Rose cuddle and Mark cuddles with me.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

It's late, around 7, I had a lot of paperwork to do, the hyungs are probably back from their date. I check my phone and there is no text from Y/N..........she must be busy. I head out of the building and go to my house.

"Hey," I say loud enough for them to hear. I was in my room when I hear a knock "Jungkook, it's Jin" he comes in, "I- I wanted to say sor-" "no, need to hyung. I know you were just worried" I cut him off "But I feel like I need to apologi-" I cut him off again "It's ok hyung" I show him my famous bunny smile, he gives me a bro- hug. He was about to leave "Hyung, I want to talk about something with you guys, can you gather everyone up in the living room?" "Definantly," he says and leaves.

*In the Living Room*

"So, you wanted to see us Jungkook?" Rm hyung starts off. "Yes, I have been thinking about this for a while now....hyungs, I want to move out" they look at me intensely "Is something wrong Jungkook? You can talk to us" Tae hyung says "Why do you want to move put?" Yoongi hyung asks. How do I put this nicely?.....