Concert & Instagram

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

    Today I have to drop Jooeun off at the unnies house, to be honest, I am really kinda scared not only for the tour but for Jooeun too. She doesn't know that Jungkook is her father and I don't know how she will take it, I mean she always looked at Mark as her father figure, like in all honesty, he would be an amazing father (A/N: I am just making myself love Mark even more *sigh* he might end up with Y/N. LOL) 

"JOOEUN, WHERE ARE YOU?" "Hewe I am mommy" she said and hugged my knee, I just can't handle her cuteness, "Ugh, I will miss you cute bean's" 

"Wheve arv you going mommy?"

"Mommy has to go for work, so you will stay with daddy"

"Daddy? Who's my daddy?"

"Your daddy......is.....you're mommy's boyfriend"

"You mean that coconut looking dude?"

"HAHAHAHAHA YES, YUP THAT ONE!" lol, that's my child y' all, I tell her most things like his name, some things he like, and whatever, "We're here!" YAAAY!" 

                                                                             DiNg dOnG

     Jungkook opens the door with a huge smile plastered on his face "DADDY!" Jooeun get out of my lap and run to him, Jungkook looks shocked by her sudden action, but then he turns soft and holds her in his hands. HE LOOKS LIKE A BUNNY, THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE FLIPPING BUNNIES LIKE OMFG I AM FANGIRLINGGG "Uh, Y/N, You there?" Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my thoughts "Uhm, yes, Uh she will be staying here for a little while. I hope you will take good care of her, and I already told her you are her father. Don't do or say anything messed up Jungkook. Cya!"

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I opened the door to see 2 angelic faces, Jooeun runs to me "DADDY!" Awww, my baby girl, I hold her in my arms, she is so sMoLL~~ Y/N looks lost in thought while looking at us and smiling widely, probably fangirling over us. LOL, I know I'm handsome and my daughter is beautiful, but please, you're not so bad yourself, your.....hot. Damn, she really turns me on, When I snap out of my thought I snap her out of her's.

"Uhm, yes, Uh she will be staying here for a little while. I hope you will take good care of her, and I already told her you are her father. Don't do or say anything messed up Jungkook. Cya!" 

Sure, K mom, I mentally roll my eyes at her. BUT MORE DAUGHTER AND FATHER TIME! 

I immediately take her to the children "JOOEUN!" Hyuntae (Taehyung's son) and Jiwoon (J-Hope's son) yell. 

"She's going to play with me" (Hyuntae)

"NO ME" (Jiwoon)

 "NO, I AM OLDER YOU LISTEN TO ME" (Hyuntae)

 "I AM YOUNGER, SO YOU TAKE CARE OF ME" (Jiwoon)

"NOT WHEN IT COME TO MY GIR- I MEAN MY FRIEND!" (Hyuntae)

I guess they have met before, and she is pretty popular, and the boys are after her already. lolz, she already strutted her way to Minseo (Jimin's daughter) and Minjun (J-Hope's son). They have their own trio and Hyuntae and Jiwoon look so jelly, haha "Guys, if anyone hurts Jooeun, uncle Kookie will get mad, okay?" they all nod in agreement. THIS IS CUTENESS OVERLOAD, THEY ARE ALL SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE HDEIUNDOSJ!!!!

"Uncle, who is Jooeun to you?" Minhyuk asks "HE IS MY FATHERRRR" Jooeun interrupts him, they all look at him "NO wayyy" Hayoon says I just nod and tell em' it's true, before I get legos and play with them.