Explanation

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

Today was the day, the day for me to give her the explanation. She is sleeping angelically beside me, I decide to get up and get ready for the day, I will also make breakfast for my baby.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

I wake up to birds chirping and the rays of sunlight hitting my face. I smell delicious pancakes with bacon and eggs downstairs, Jungkook knows that one of my favorite breakfast dish, uWu, such an amazing boyfriend.  As we were eating, I decided to start that conversation "So...Jungkook-" "You want that explanation, right?" he interrupted "yup" "Here it is"

 My hyungs were on a mission for work and they encountered ladies who were in trouble, there were guys harassing them, they beat those guys to pulp, but the girls looked traumatized, so the guys took the girls to their house. But the girls found out secret information about them, so they kept the girls to stay with them, I guess that's when they all fell in love with each other and their history started from there. The boys came back from Busan- where their mission was- back to Seoul, and the girls came back with them, on their own will. They stayed with us at our mansion and some got married and had kids and some had kids then got married, either way, those girls were your unnies, Y/N.

I take a moment to register what he said, I get up to wash my dishes and his too. After I was done I asked him "So why were they on a mission, are they spies? and what important info did the unnies find out?" Jungkook looked......at me with a blank expression.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

Should I tell her? Is it the right time? I can't hide it forever, I guess it's the right time. "Y/N, they were on a mission because.......because t-they are mafia" Phew, finally. She looked at me and started laughing "haha, so funny, kookie, no, but for real, why were they on a mission?" "Y/N I'm not joking around, they are Mafia" she looked shocked, then mad, then terrified.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

Mafia?! wait, Jungkook, is Mafia too? so I have a mafia guy in my house "S-so, y-you are y-you k-know, your not m-mafia right??"

 "Y/N I can explain-" 

"right?" 

"Y/N-" 

"right?" 

"yes, I am Mafia, no, I am the Mafia Leader." 

Leader, The goddamn leader, I am dating a Mafia leader, wtf?!

 "leave"

"I can explain-"

"leave"

"Y/N I-"

"leave right now, Jeon Jungkook"

"Look-"

"Please, leave"

"LISTEN TO ME!"

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU NEED TO FUCKING EXPLAIN, HOW YOU LIED TO ME? THAT I AM DATING A MAFIA LEADER, HOW MY UNNIES GOT MARRIED TO A BUNCH OF MAFIA DUDES AND HAD THEIR BABIES?! NO! JUNGKOOK, I AM DONE WITH BEING LIED TO!"

"Ok, Calm the eff down. I am sorry, I didn't lie, I just hid the truth. I used to kill people for no reason and got my way- always, I used to-"

"Used too?"

"Yes, Used to. That day in the cafe, you waved at me and I felt myself blush, which I never do- at least not because of a girl. You sat down beside me, flicked my forehead, Nobody ever sat next to me without my permission or dared to touch me. I forgive people now, because of you, I let you scold me, I let myself a bit more loose around people. Y/N, I changed....because of you."

"Jungkook, please, I need you to leave"

"Are you....b-breaking u-"

"Yes, Jungkook, We are over, this, you and me, are over, good-bye," I tell him and point to my door. Instead, he comes closer to me and pins me between the wall "listen here Y/N, You are mine you have always been, and always will be. You are not breaking up with me and no matter where you go I will always watch you and your every movement" I instantly need the feel to throw up so I dash to the bathroom, ew. Jungkook helps me, but, no, I can't accept his offer, not anymore "Jungkook, please leave" he looks worried, but he nods and leaves, shoulders slumped.