you didn't raise me wrong

TAEYANG POINT OF VIEW

I was going to go to Jooeun's room asking her to play video games, but I heard her talking to someone

"YAHH, Baekyun, I will stop talking to you!"

"Noooo, I will stop, I'm sowwy"

"YAH! Stop showing me your pouty face, now get back to homeowork!"

"ok, ok..........mom"

I just walk away, my heart stinging from pain, who is Baekyun? what's his relationship to Jooeun? is she dating someone? I really messed up things last night!

I like Jooeun, she makes me smile, I want to be with her, I just don't know how to confess, I guess I really am a coward.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

"Jooeun, this is serious, don't freak out, okay?" She nods her head "I am sorry, I didn't want to put you in this mess, but Jooeun, I am Korea's #1 Mafia, right now I am anonymous, ever since I thought you and Chanwoo's life was in danger, I kinda backed out. I need a new heir, and you are my first child, this is your decision, if you want to do it or not." I take a deep breathe and continue 

"You are the new heir, if I back out, everyone's life will be in danger, but if you take control, 2 years later, you can handle things, I don't want to put you in danger-" 

"I'll do it"

 "wea?"

"Appa, I remember that incident with that potato looking dude when I was 3, I remember every moment, I, in the back of my head knew you worked as mafia, anyway, that shi- I mean that stuff sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind."

I was Jungshook "Wah, Kookie she is brave just like you" Y/N says, "Well, you need to start training, for your safety, and you need to learn a lot of.......dark stuff" she just chuckles and nods.

JOOEUN POINT OF VIEW

That was a lot to register, but not surprising to me. We head home, I go to my room to change, but I see Taeyang there.

"I was waiting for u~~"

"Oh, sorry, I was-"

"At a family dinner?"

"Yup,"

"Jooeuunnnn, HOW ARE YOUUU"

"Taeyang are you drunk?"

"WAE? NOOOOOOOO" he cluthes his heart to show he's offended

"Kyeopta" I grin at his behavior, he walks towards me, "you think I'm cute?" 

"I-I m-meant t-that"

" I think your cute toooooooooo babyyyyy" with that he lifts my chin and kisses me, wtf? my childhood crush just kissed me?! with no hesitation I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back, I will always remember this moment because I always thought about it. I remember I have a boyfriend and I push him away, "I-I'm sorry" his eyes look hurt, he staggers his way out and slams my door shut. Guilt washing all over me

TAEYANG POINT OF VIEW

   I wake up to a huge headache, "MOM", mom comes in my room panting, "Yah! you scared me! Did you get drunk? This is not how I raised you Kim Taeyang! You are having a talk with your father and I," "Ma, Stop yelling my head hurts already!" mom's eyes  soften and I just regret making her feel like she didn't raise me right, "I will make you some soup." She leaves the door a bit open, I see Jooeun walking towards the kitchen, she looks at me, but then looks away blushing? 

    I feel like something happened with us last night, and it was stupid, but I don't know what it is..........OMO DID I CONFESS?!!!! Aish Pabo me! Well, I have to ask her, I head out, but I see a good-looking guy smiling at Jooeun, she hugs him and my heart shatters into a million pieces. I mean he is not better-looking than me! Ughh, I just stomp back to my room. 

TAEHYUNG POINT OF VIEW

"HE WHAT?!!!!" "Yup he got drunk" Chaeyoung says, "But there must be a reason," she quickly adds, I mean Taeyang is very responsible and doesn't do immature things. He comes in the room with his head down, signaling guilt.

"Before you guys say anything, I want to say sorry, you didn't raise me wrong, I just wasn't in the right sense of mind." 

"What's going on Tae? I am sorry, I have been too involved in my work to take care of you guys, I am really sorry" 

"No, no, don't say sorry appa, it's not you fault, but um, uh, I-I like s-someone........."

"OMO REALLY?! WHO IS IT?"

"Is it by chance.......Jooeun?" my mom asks, HOW DID SHE KNOW???

"I know because I am your mother and I saw your hurt expression when you saw that boy and Jooeun in the morning" mom continues.

"Isn't that wrong?" I ask curiously 

"Well, dad, we are not cousins, you and the rest of the uncles are best friends, so that means Jooeun and I aren't really cousins or related, so we can...........be together?"

I chuckle at his use of words "I guess that works" "Don't worry Taeyang, you are the perfect guy for Jooeun, plus that will give Jungkook and I another relationship"

 "Ay, what you mean another relationship???" Chaeyoung asks. I pinch her cheeks "I just mean another relationship," she slaps my hand away, "Um, I'll leave you 2 love-birds alone." Taeyang says and leaves

 "YAH! TAEHYUNG! YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!" with that she storms out of the room. My baby Chaeyoung, "I LOVE YOU!" I yell after her. 

JOOEUN POINT OF VIEW

   As usual Baekyun walked me home, we get along great, he's actually way better than I expected. The most intimate thing we have done is kiss, like the first kiss we shared was at the roof top of this beautiful building that shows most of Seoul and the lights. 

   "Yah, Baekyunnnnn, You don't have to walk me home all the time" 

"But I love to walk you home, it's a great view from behind" he smirks and I slap his forearm "Byuntae (Pervert!) Oh would you look at that, my house is here" I say and walk off, 

he comes behind me and back hug's me "Mianhe" he mumbles "Ya, ya, it's all good" he pulls me in for a kiss, but someone punches him to the ground.

I turn around to see..................