Meeting Part 1

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

 I immediately dash out of my house to go to the hyung's house. I don't know why, but I definitely have a bad feeling about this. I finally reach their house panting and in serious need of water, I knock and Jin hyung opens the door with a sad smile on his face. "What happened hyung? taehyung told me-" "Come in" he gestures.

    Turns out that pabo hyung was overreacting over this, but the hyungs gave decided that they all will move out "why?" I ask "Jungkook...you were right....." Jimin hyungs starts " Jungkook it's getting too much, the children started having fights, the girls and us never have privacy, and it's just a lot of rush, I guess," Namjoon hyung said. "I can't imagine how hard it must have been, for you," Yoongi hyung says "You are young so, you should go enjoy" Taehyung adds with a wink which kinda makes me blush. "But, every Saturday the Bangtan boys will meet at this place, the Bangtan House." Jin hyung states we all nod in agreement.

 When I reach home, Y/N looks worried, I explain everything to her. "Y/N, I was thinking, I can maybe.....you know...introduce you to my hyungs"

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

Idk know....I guess it is time. Since he is so close to his hyungs, they have the right to know more about the girl he is dating. "Ok," I finally say "Thank You~~ bae" he sings and gives me a peck on the lips.  BAE?! God, I mentally roll my eyes at this pabo. "Oh, and you are seeing them this Saturday." he says before going upstairs.

Saturday....THAT'S NEXT WEEK!!!

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

Now I have 1 week to mentally prepare her to meet her noonas. Sigh....what have I gotten myself into. 

SATURDAY (Time Skip brought to you by Justin Seagull)

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

It is Saturday, I think I have mentally prepared her. I always tried to talk about them here and there, when she finally had enough "WHAAAT JUNGKOOK DO U WANT TO KNOWW?"  So I asked her what she would do if she suddenly met her noonas? or found out they have children? I skipped the part where they live together. 

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

It is officially Saturday and I am going to meet his hyungs and noonas, he asked me a lot of questions about my Unnies, I wonder why...  anyway he got me this beautiful outfit:

  anyway he got me this beautiful outfit:

I change into it ^^^ and walk out. "Kookie, how do I look?" I twirl around "Perfect," he says with a small smile plastered on his face. We sit in his car and it takes us about 15 minutes to reach their house, I have to say his hyungs house is very beautiful and super humongous!!!

 We sit in his car and it takes us about 15 minutes to reach their house, I have to say his hyungs house is very beautiful and super humongous!!!

"Jungkookie, their house is sooo big!" He just chuckles "This is nothing baby girl," he says as he gets out of the car. I get out too, his hand slides around my waist and he rings the bell. 

   The person who opens the house is............