How would she feel?...........

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

"I want to move out b-because...I just need more time for myself, I am in love with someone, I want to spend more time with her, and I want her to feel comfortable, and not....in a rush? or disturbed..........." I finally say. "Jungkook what did I tell you-" RM hyung was about to start "Hyung, You fell in love, they fell in love" I pointed to the rest "You got married, they did, they also had kids, why can't I? Don't I want to get married? have kids? Why can't I fall in love?" 

    There was a long silence when Hoseok hyung broke it "Jungkook, it's different for...you" "How so?" I question "You are a leader of a Mafia gang" Yoongi hyung simply states "And you are a part of that Mafia gang, you even have a girlfriend" I respond back. "I don't know, I guess Jungkook is right, hyung," Taehyung says "Ok, fine, but why do you want to move out?" Jin hyung asks

"Privacy, less rush, more...quietness," I say looking down "Are you talking about the children?" Jimin-ssi asks "N-no, I think of them as my own, I love them to death, trust me, hyung, please understand" I look at him with pleading eyes. he just sighs and leans back on the couch "Ok, if that's your decision then go with it....." RM hyung says "But we are cool...right?" They all nod. I still don't feel at ease with that response, but I brush it off.

       The noonas come in, "Kookie, is that girl........Y/N?" Chaeyoung noona asks I just nod. "Jungkook.....we want to meet her." Tzuyu noona says. I shot my head up quickly "Noona, she remembers you, all of you, but I can't let you see her" "Why not?" Yuna noona asks with tears in her eyes "She doesn't know....about my Mafia, she doesn't know about me killing and all that, she just knows I work at Jeon Corp. If I show you to her, she will question me how I know you guys." 

       "Also, all she knows is that some of you got married or moved away, she doesn't know you guys are altogether, that you have children, that you live together, how do you think she will feel when she finds out her unnies got married to friends like brothers, live in the same house, and have kids, plus she doesn't even know anything about this?" I add. They all nod and the guys comfort them "You know Y/N?" Jin hyung asks Tzuyu noona, the noonas all take a turn explaining.

  "Hyung, I told her I will see her tonight. I will probably move out in a few days" I say and bid goodbyes as I head to Y/N's house.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

They all left and now I am waiting for Jungkook to come- just on cue, I hear the doorbell ringing.

I open the door to see a smiley Jungkook. I instantly hug him. "I was waiting for you Jungkookie~~"He hugs me back and kisses my cheek "sorry, baby~~" 

We were watching a cooking show on Netflix "Baby girl?" I hum in response " I have some questions...." I turn all my attention to him as he closes the tv. "Go on..." I tell him to continue "Well, you know how I told you about my hyungs and how great they are-" "but they got their own family and their own love, their own children, so you feel...excluded?" I finish him off "yes, exactly, I wake up to children crying, or Hyungs yelling at noonas to hurry up, I just had enough, so I told them I will move out"

"It was all cool, we talked it out, but um, until I find a house, can I-" 

"YES! I WOULD LOVE FOR U TO STAY AT MY PLACE!!!"