An unexpected event

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

Winning my daughter's heart wasn't so hard, I mean she is my daughter after all. 

Step 1? Done

Step 2? 

Jin hyung gave me a good idea the other day, Since she is on tour and misses Joo, Jin hyung wants us to go to surprise her. It's not a bad idea, right now she is in Hong Kong, but going to Tokyo next So Joo and I will be visiting Tokyo!

I tell the maids to prepare Joo's bag and I pack mine. The hyung's all went to their houses, but we met the other day, We call it " Saturday's With Bangtan" Jooeun seems so happy with all their company. "DADDY WE ARE GOING TO TOKYO???!" Jooeun comes running in with a little plushy in her arms. "Yup" I carry her when I hear gunshots, my smile fades in an instant.

I immediately get a phone call "KOOK IT'S DAY6, THEY ARE COMING-" I cut the call and grab my keys. I get Joo and go down to our underground place, yup, we have that, kind of like our safe room, after that, I head to the garage. I get out my black Porsche and buckle Joo up, 

Lord Y/N don't kill me for this! I speed out and instantly see 3 cars behind us, I do everything to dodge them but they manage to get a hit, my first priority is my daughter, damn those pieces of shit! If she gets hurt, I swear to god, no one and I mean no one is safe, I look at Jooeun and she has tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Listen Jooeun, stay here, and don't get out. Even if daddy gets hurt ok?" she nods "Don't get out of the car unless you see one of your uncles, I repeat only your uncles" I kiss her head "I love you" 

I load my gun and get out, there are too many, 12 to be exact with, wait day6 only has 5.........Got7 is with them?! shit! I get hit on the right arm, but I manage to hit 2 of them in their legs

...................................

Bruised, bleeding, but still fighting. It's just me and 3 of them Jae, Young K, and Mark. Mark winks at me and now I know it's 2 vs. 2. Mark and me vs. Jae and Young K. Mark instantly grab Young K from the back and they fight. I grab Jae's collar "You piece of shit, What the fuck do you want? How do you randomly fucking attack someone, you m*th*r f*ck*ing asshole" 

He chuckles which pisses me off anymore "Jeon Jungkook, number 1 mafia right? What happened to you now? Just because you get family doesn't mean you let your guard down, I noticed you kept looking back at your car, I wonder what or..........who is in there? Tears? really, you cry" he scoffs "pathetic" and shoots me in the stomach "Looks like you let your guard down again" 

"DADDY!" W-what "Jooeun?"  What are you doing? GO BACK NOW!" I yell at her "Now we can't let someone so special go, can we Jungkook?" Jae smirks "JAE, THIS IS BETWEEN US, DON'T INVOLVE HER" "You are right, I will give you 5 minute to run little girl, just 5 before I hurt you" 

Jooeun comes and places her tiny fingers on my cheek "D-daddy, please don't leave me" It breaks my heart to see her like that "Jooeun run away" "I c-can't just l-leave you" her little fingers turn into cute tiny fists, she stands up and walks towards Jae. "J-Jooeun d-don't!" 

"You-You idiot, I hate you, how could you do this? How can you hurt someone I love, wait no, you don't care about me, but what if you had a daughter, a wife, would you like seeing them like this? DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT I FEEL SEEING MY FATHER LIKE THIS? I HATE YOU, YOU SHOULD DIE, YOU IDIOT! 5 MINUTES? DON'T 5 MINUTES ME! YOU SHOULD SAY YOUR LAST WORDS, MISTER, BECAUSE 5 MINUTES ARE UP, NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR YOU" Jooeun isn't crying anymore but raging. "Fiesty like her mother-"

Jae didn't get to finish his sentence he falls on the ground grunting in pain and I look behind him to see my hyungs with proud smiles or worried eyes. I notice each one has a gun I look at Jae, he just got shot with 7 bullets at once, damn, they really have no mercy. "Don't let your guard down mister!" Jooeun says to him and it makes me so damn proud to be her father. I feel dizzy, everything gets blurry, "JUNGKOOK!" is the last thing I hear.

...................................................

I wake up with a huge headache "hyung?" Jimin-ssi comes in with a cup of water. he helps me sit up. "How long have I been out?" "2, and Jooeun has been.....clingy?" that makes me laugh "where is she?" "HEWE I AMM" She jumps into my arms "Daddy, I missed you! Jimin uncle kept teasing me!" I give Jimin a death glare and he gulps "I told you daddy would get mad at you!" she sticks her tongue out at him. 

................................................

"So I saw your phone in the car and I called Jin uncle and then I saw all of them behind that potato looking dude, so then I yelled at him because I knew they would protect me, I know youw ill always protect me!" Jooeun explains to me 

"Wahhh my daughter is so strong and brave.....just like me!"

 "daddy" her voice is a whisper, I hmm in response 

"I'm sowwy"

 "For what" 

"I said a bad word"

 "what?" "I said, idiot...." "HAHAHA that's not a bad word, he was an idiot!" I reply to her  "HAHAHAHA" we both laugh maniacally 

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

I stand by the door looking at these 2. It makes me so happy to see Jungkook and Jooeun laughing and having fun, this is all I ever wanted. Does she think idiot is a bad word? lolz, I also heard all her story, I am really proud of her, she is just like her father and me, Namjoon Oppa called me to tell me what happened, at first I was mad at him because he was speeding with a 3-year-old? But then I heard what he did for her, I also heard what she said to that guy.

I am so happy I start to cry tears of happiness, that's when Jungkook and Joo notice me "Finally you notice me!" "Mommy! I missed you!! I hug Joo "Uh *cough* M-mom *cough* t-too t-tight" I let her down and walk over to Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I expect a slap from her, so I close my eyes, but instead, I am greeted to a warm hug. "I thought I lost you, my precious bunny" I hug her back inhaling her calming wonderful scent. I guess she finally accepted me back, I'll just wait for her to confess ;)

"I was going to come to surprise you in Japan"

"Really? well I won't mind if you and Jooeun tag along with me, but you have to heal completely first, you lost all your hotness"

"Really?" I ask her moving closer to her, she looks hesitant to answer, but I don't let her answer. I place my lips on hers. Oh, how I craved for her sweet lips, she kissed back, and I swear I have fireworks exploding in my stomach, a wild zoo of excited bunnies, I enjoy every moment, this euphoric moment. 

I have my daughter and the love of my life, I have everything I need everything I want, and I won't ever let them go, not now, not ever............

.......................................

Finally! author-nim finally got inspired! Was jamming to my favorite songs while writing this. Hope you enjoyed!!!! SARANGHAE 

 Hope you enjoyed!!!! SARANGHAE