Family Dinner

"Um, I like spending time with you too........Taeyang" He just shaked his head and walk towards the house "Taeyang! wait! Taeyang!" I catch up to him and hold his arm "What's wrong?" "nothing, you should go to sleep now, we have to go to school tommorow" I just nod, going inside, ughhh, my life is shit.

I wake up to someone pulling the covers off my body, my vision is blurry, "Chanwoo?" "It's Jiwoon! Come on we are going to be late! Minseo is already mad at you!" "Aish! I am coming late, go on without me" "Jooeun-" "Jiwoon, I'll deal with my parents, just go now" "Fine" I dress up and head downstairs to the kitchen

"Taeyang?" he turns around and shows me a soft smile "Wassup? Why aren't you at school?" "Why aren't you at college?" "I got a day off" "I was too lazy, so I am going late, well cya!" "Wait, Jooeun, about last night, I am sorry-" "It's okay, I gtg...

"Taeyang?" he turns around and shows me a soft smile "Wassup? Why aren't you at school?" "Why aren't you at college?" "I got a day off" "I was too lazy, so I am going late, well cya!" "Wait, Jooeun, about last night, I am sorry-" "It's okay, I gtg, byee" I scram out the door, because if my dad sees me he is going to kill me!

I was walking in the hallway when I see people looking at me and and whispering, that's not new shit, I see a girl looking at me "Bitch I know I'm beautiful, quit staring" I snap at her, I was about to reach my classrom, but I was shoved in another room. I look up to see Baekyun 

 I look up to see Baekyun 

"What do you want?" 

"You."

"Baekyun I already told you-"

"Jooeun, just give me 1 chance, that's all I'm asking for"

I just sigh, "Fine"

"So Jooeun will you be my girlfriend?" I nod my head, and surprisingly he hugs me and I hug him back.

(Time Skip)

"Can I drop you off home?" Baekyun asked, and I nod in response, he is not a bad guy, super nice, good looking, and smart, but I don't know.......he hung out with me and I have to admit he is funny and caring, I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend.

We were in front of my house "Bye Baekyun!" "wait" he pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead, uWu, he's so sweet. I enter the house and see my father "Appa!" I kiss his cheek " i haven't seen you in forever, I miss you" I pout and he pinches my cheek, "I am sorry, how about we go on a family dinner? Just you, appa, mom, and Chanwoo?" "Great! at 6?" "Definitely"