A Visit From an Old Friend

Pidge POV

Tonight's the night. Lance is going out with Allura. Allura is going out with Lance. Whatever happens will change our team forever. I guess. Eh... not really.

Pidge sat there in her room for a while staring once again at the ceiling. She was going out too in about an hour. But with her family of course. She should've been ecstatic but something was bothering her and it felt like something was missing.

She heard a knock at the door. A knock. Man, the garrison seemed to have such outdated technology now in comparison to the other planets.

"Pidge! Hello?"

She perked up suddenly from the floor. Lance?

Pidge opened the door to find a well groomed boy in a nice blue sweater. He looked definitely nervous.

"Lance ur supposed to be getting ready for ur date with allura right now. Why r u still here?!?"

"Oh I was just passing by. My sister, u know Veronica? "

"Ya..."

"Guess what she had with her this whole time! Ur never going to believe this! And I know we're leaving Tomorrow and we can't play it now...and I wanted to make sure nobody was going to lose it or misplace it... and I know how ur room is super messy and ur still able to find everything u need so... I thought I'd bring it to u and.."

"Lance cut to the chase Man U need to be somewhere I need to be somewhere speed this up! The suspense is killing me! What!? What is it?!?"

Lance took a step back held his head high and stated: "now introducing the best game of all time... killbot phantasm1! That ya we r going to be the first ones to beat!"

"OMG NO WAY! HOW?!? WHAT? NO WAY!" Pidge exclaimed as she grabbed the box from Lance's hands in excitement.

"My sister bought a copy when it came out and she kept it all this time hoping I would be back. She was hoping that I was alive and she almost in the end forgot she still had it."

Pidge jumped up to immediately hug lance. He remembered and he even came all the way here before his date to tell her this. She could see lance was nervous about his date later, but even if he was anxious stressed out he still came running to give her this. As if it were a priority. She couldn't believe it maybe she wasn't going to lose him after all.