🦋

"Who do you think Kakashi ~Sensei will bring in for teacher friends day?" I asked Sasuke who was sitting next to me.

"To be honest, I don't think he has many friends. Guy ~Sensei maybe?" He replied lazily as we waited for Kakashi ~Sensei.

Suddenly a women came rushing in and looked around frantically and yelled "Aahhh!! I'm late!"

"Believe me lady you are just on time." Naruto yelled, giving her his usual thumbs up.

The beautiful women looked around and scratched the back of her neck, "So where is Kakashi, or umm Mr. Hatake."

I snickered "Don't worry Kakashi lets us call him Kakashi ~Sensei."

——

She nodded and walked to a chair in the corner of the room. She wasn't especially graceful and a little clumsy at that. But that's what characterized her. She had a great ass which all of the boys noticed and a bright smile.

No one questioned who she was, everyone just gave her confused looks. It took her awhile to figure them out but she realized what had to be said "Kakashi has a habit being late, I'm sure you know. Ummm, so I am-"

She was cut off by Kakashi coming through the door, he looked around and saw all the boys stares that were directed at the women.

"Stop looking at my wife!" He yelled as he pointed at all of the guys.

At that point everyone gasped "KAKASHI ~SENSEI IS MARRIED."

Kakashi growled and yelled back "Yes I am! She's mine you little high school dweebs!"

All the girls fawned over Kakahsi's jealousy, and this didn't go unnoticed by everyone else. Kakashi cleared his throat and tried his best to regain composure.

"This is (Y/N) Hatake." He said as he referenced to the women now identified as (Y/N).

Sasuke looked at Sakura who was captivated by Kakashi interacting with his wife. (Y/N) went on to tell stories about Kakashi and sometimes about Kakashi talking about his students.

Sasuke thought a thought that even he noticed was weird 'maybe she and I will be like that some day.'

Dream on, but don't imagine they'll all come true