Move-in Ep.1

Originally posted on FanFiction.net, Link in bio. This will be an episode behind, so if you want to read ahead, (cause humans are impatient beings), check me out on the other site!

.

Alright so there is a lot of stuff to know and I'll explain most of it at the bottom. Here are the basics!

The story kicks off about 3 months after the RFA party. You, the player, I have named MC. I will switch from MC's and Jaehee's POV (Point Of View).

This will be an (attempt) of a full story. Meaning, the storyline will be on the slow side. I promise if you stick around, I'll try my best to make it worthwhile! This being the first chapter, is going to be much longer than normal episodes.

.

Mystic Radio Ch.1 : Move-in Day

.

MC POV

.

I sit anxiously, waiting for the RFA members to get here with the We-Haul truck. Today, I finally get to move in with Jaehee! It took a while to get everything sorted out at CR, and then even more time to close the deal with the bank to buy the shop. I'm excited to live with Jaehee, but also terrified. 'What if Jaehee decides I'm not a good business partner? What if she ends up finding the way I do things annoying?'.

Thinking about it won't do me much good. I decide to check in on the messenger to distract myself, and hopefully calm my nerves.

.

MC has entered the chatroom

.

Zen: "Oh heyyy, MC! So, uh... We got the truck. We're stuck in traffic though. We might be a while, looks like there's been an accident."

MC: "I see, I was wondering what was taking so long."

Jaehee: "Yes, sadly I have to spend even MORE time stuck in a closed area with SEVEN."

Yoosung: "At least he brought Honey Buddha chips!"

.

707 has entered the chatroom

.

707: "I heard my name!"

707: "Gasp! How dare you talk behind my back? I thought we were friends Jaehee? *Sob* Oh and Yoosung, those are for MC. Don't touch them yet."

Yoosung: "Oops... Too late..."

707: "Yoosung! How dare you! :( "

.

Jumin has entered the chatroom

.

Jumin: "Oh, that explains why my phone has been buzzing. I forgot to put it on silence and you hooligans are very talkative."

Jumin: "Apologies, MC. I can't come help with the move. It would seem I'm terribly busy with looking for a new assistant and all. For some reason, no one can last for more than a week or so."