"For the first time." Ep.3

Originally posted on FanFiction.net, Link in bio. This will be an episode behind, so if you want to read ahead, (cause humans are impatient beings), check me out on the other site!

Chapter 3, For the first time.

.

MC's POV

.

Today, instead of working, we've invited our friends over for lunch. It will be a welcome change of pace from working on the shop, plus it's always good to catch up once in a while. I've just finished making the salad when I hear the bell over the shop door jingle, courtesy of Jaehee since we forgot to buy a lock.

I can faintly here a "Heyyo!", from who I'm assuming is Seven.

I finish setting the plates around our new table, I insisted we get a bigger one in case all the RFA members came over. When I'm done, I start heading down to joining the others.

"MC!" Seven shouts once I enter the room. "You were missing all the fun!".

The guys are all standing by the entryway with Jaehee, who is holding a bottle of wine.

"It's a house-slash-shop-warming gift." Jumin says, noticing my confusion. With an attempted smile, "It's nice to finally see you again.".

"For once, Jumin and I can agree on something." Zen adds, his voice having a slight edge to it.

Entering their little conversation circle, I take a spot standing next to Jaehee.

"It's so exciting to get the whole gang together again!" I chime. "What do you guys think of the paint color we picked out?".

"Did you pick it while thinking of a certain someone?" Yoosung asks, startling me slightly. Before I can question what he means, he says "It's no secret, you picked this color for me!". He points to his hair, grinning like a fool.

"As if." Zen scoffs.

"Oh, c'mon! It was a joke dude!" Yoosung replies lightheartedly.

For the first time since I've been here, Jaehee speaks, saying "Well, I think we should go enjoy the food MC made for us.".

Our resident blond perks up, "Food time!", and dashes up the stairs with a laughing Seven close behind.

Jaehee and Zen turn towards me and almost instantaneously ask "Shall we go?" before looking at each other, slightly baffled.

Jumin chimes in, "Actually, I would like a word with MC before we head up.".

Zen takes this as his cue to leave but Jaehee doesn't seem to get the memo and stays where she is.

Slightly annoyed, Jumin clarifies "Alone, Miss Ka-", correcting himself, "Jaehee.".

"Oh yes, of course.". Jaehee gives me a quick pat on the back, "I'll go make sure those boys haven't gotten into any trouble.". She then heads upstairs, leaving me and Jumin alone.

.

.

Jaehee POV

.

I join the guys upstairs to find Yoosung and Luciel have both already piled food onto their plates, neither of them having a speck of green on them. Zen on the other hand is casually munching on the veggie tray.

"Really Luciel? You too Yoosung. MC isn't even here! I expected better than this." I chide.

"Sorry mom" Yoosung grumbles, Luciel also mumbling something as they go to join Zen on the couch.