Grand Opening Ep.8

Originally posted on FanFiction.net, Link in bio. This will be an episode behind, so if you want to read ahead, (cause humans are impatient beings), check me out on the other site!

Hello you lovely readers! Just a quick note, we're doing a 2 month time skip! After the previous chapter, nothing really happened because Jaehee's and MC's lives are kind of boring. Also note, this chapters events will be spread over two chapters. Hope this isn't confusing, enjoy!

.

Mystic Radio Ep. 8: Grand Opening

~~~

.

MC POV

.

Jaehee hurries frantically around the shop, dressed in her old-fashioned black dress, apron already on. Triple checking that the tables were clean, and the glass was clean.

"Jaehee, we don't open for another half hour and you've already obliterated every speck of dust in here."

She puts a finger to her chin and starts pacing back and forth in front of me. "I know, but we already did all the baking for now, I just want to make sure we didn't miss anything.".

"I know you're anxious," I grab her shoulder so she stops pacing for a moment, "but we've done everything we can. I mean seriously!" I laugh lightheartedly, "We probably baked enough cakes and bread for the whole block. You should take it easy, ok?"

"I know... But we've been planning this for six months. I just want things to work out well.".

"And it will. We spent the last few days going around putting up 'grand opening' flyers, I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of people, ok?" I reassure her. "I'm just glad the construction went well, and that Zen and Seven were able to help us make the booths." I chuckle.

"We've been open for an hour and we've only had a dozen or so customers...". Jaehee says with a groan, head resting on her arms that are sprawled out on one of the counters. "What did we do wrong?".

"Maybe it's because we're a new shop. People need time to find us, that's all." I say optimistically.

"Maybe...". she doubtfully says, quickly perking back up when the door opens.

In walks the whole gang, Jumin looking annoyed and Seven acting like a hyperactive child. So, really, it's the same as normal.

"We're here!" Seven joyfully announces.

"Wow," Yoosung takes in the interior, "So pretty!"

"Is that bread I smell?" Zen asks.

Jumin glances at the flowers adorning the tables, "Why do women like these things?".

"Mr. Han, you smell like wine..." Yoosung says, having become Jumin's new intern.

"They wont even sell drinks here." Jumin sighs.

Seven tells Zen, "Get off now.", because Zen decided to use him as an arm rest.

"Hello!" Jaehee greets.

I flash a wide smile, "Hey boys! What're you guys doing here? A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one*."

"You're such a nerd." seven says, coming up to me and playfully shoving me. "You'd know if you checked the messenger earlier, wouldn't ya?".