A New Start

It's been a year since Cuphead and Mugman saved Inkwell Isle and freed the debtors from the devil's clutches. Speaking of the Devil and his right hand man King Dice, well let’s just say they went off somewhere where they won't hurt anyone ever again. Anywho, the casino has been left abandoned for a while, and no one wanted to buy the place. The two boys went to go see how it looks now.

“Hey cuphead. Why are we going back to the abandoned casino anyway?” Mugman said as cuphead looked at his brother with a smile. “Just wanted to see if it aged well or not. Besides it was left to rot since King Dice and the devil were banished from inkwell isle and were never seen again.” Mugman sighs. “Yeah. And let's hope it's kept that way. Good thing everyone's safe.” Cuphead nods, and they finally made it. The outside of the casino was crumbling and looks unwell. “Come on. Let's head inside.” cuphead stated. The two went inside and turns out the inside of the casino was in pretty good shape actually. Even though the paint job on the walls were rotting away, some of the equipment like the chairs, tables, and bar still remained unscathed. “Wow. A year has passed, and it’s still standing. Have they ever thought of taking this place down for good?” Mugman wondered as he sat on one of the chairs. Cuphead thought for a moment. “Maybe. Unless….there could be a way to save it.” The two thought for a moment and hatched an idea soon after. “Oh I know! How about WE can own this casino!” Mugman explained how they can make this casino better, and even expanding the size of it. “Great idea mugs! We should rebuild this place, and place our faces on top of the building to show that we own it!” They both smiled excitedly and nodded. So their operation: “casino saving” has started. Everyone on inkwell isle helped rebuild the casino. Even the debtors decided to help too. after months of rebuilding and refurbishing the run down casino, the new and improve one has finally opened its doors. Cuphead and mugman thanked everyone for helping them out. The two brothers looked at their faces plastered on the top of the building in all their glory with a sign that says: “Cups and Mugs Casino”. As everyone head inside, they all gasped of how beautiful it looked. There was a big stage where shows and music can be attended, a large chandelier hanging in the middle of the building, an upstairs gambling game room, bathrooms, an employee only lounge, a bar and a bunch of tables to eat and have fun while watching people perform on stage, and a few slot machines. The cup brothers were thrilled. “Welcome to the new and improved casino everybody! All are welcome! Hosted by me and my brother mugs!” cuphead says as The whole town cheered. Everyone began to have the time of their lives. They began watching the jazz play, playing games, having a good time at the bar, and even trying some foods they never tried before. Cuphead and mugman had big smiles on their faces. Hoping nothing will ruin it.