Sealed fates (Finale!)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up feeling a bit light-headed. Turns out it wasn't daytime at all. The sun is slowly going down. It seems it could be the afternoon. As I turned my head, I noticed Cuphead was sitting at the edge of the bed with a serious look on his face. "Cuphead?....what happened? How long was I out?" he looks at me and sighed. "Why?....why didn't you tell me sooner?" I wasn't sure what he meant. But I can tell by the look on his face, seems to be an unlikely situation. "About what?" he starts to explain since I still didn't get what is going on. "You're pregnant....but it's not mine.... it's King Dice's." I stared at him in disbelief. "That's not possible....I can't be pregnant!" he hugs me tightly. "Don't worry.....Mugman and I will kill him and the devil once and for all. After that, we'll get that abomination out of you. I promise." I shook my head. "B-but Cuphead...I-" he interrupts me as I tried to speak. "you what? You enjoy the fact he raped you?!" I tried to speak again trying to explain. But no matter how much I tried, he still interrupts me. "It's been three days since you were unconscious. Now. if you'll excuse me, Mugman and I have a dice and devil to kill! Even the debtors of inkwell isle will join us to help out. You stay here, and elder kettle is going to keep an eye on you so you won't get out!" he takes out a key from his pocket, and I had a feeling he was going to do something like this. "No!" I ran to the door, and unfortunately, he closed the door and locked it. "No! Please cuphead you cant do this to me!....please let me out!...." I started sobbing as I try to pry open the door. "I'm sorry (Y/N)! You left me with no choice! I have to keep you safe! One way or another!" I hear his footsteps, as he walks away, and I hear the house door slam. I leaned myself against the wall, sobbing. "Oh god....king dice....please be alright..."

Cuphead's P.O.V

I called the citizens of inkwell isle so we could get rid of those evil bastards for good. Everyone looked at me in silence. "Everyone! I brought you all here because we need to destroy the devil and his no-good henchmen for good! King Dice raped (Y/N)!" everyone gasped in shock "I knew something like this was gonna happen!" Beppi said with a very concerned look. Full of rage, Grim Matchstick yells in anger "That's it! I wanna rip his head off! And burn it to a crisp" everyone agrees and Cagney steps in as well "I wanna smother him with my vines till he chokes out to the death!" then Hilda berg shouts out. "Let's also hang him!" and even Cala-Maria joins in "let's not forget to drown him till his lungs are clogged!" everyone yells out in the agreement, and I finally said: "then we shall go and take them down! Tonight!" everyone joined in and were getting ready for the battle. We waited till the sun went down. "I'm coming for you King Dice!.....and this time, we will end this once and for all!"

End of P.O.V

That night at the casino, King Dice was sitting on his bed with his head lowered. He hears a knock on the door, and it was Mr.Wheezy coming in. "Hey, boss. How are you holding up?" king dice sighs and looks at his best friend. "Wheezy.....I-...I just can't without (Y/N). now the day has come for my soul to be taken from me. I just wish I would've lasted a bit longer." Mr.Wheezy put his hand on King Dice's shoulder. "I know buddy....Love can bring a great toll on us all. But it is what it is." King Dice takes a deep breath and gets up from his bed. "It's time for me to fulfil my destiny..." he walks out of the room and heads to the devil's office. The devil was sitting at his desk waiting patiently. King Dice kneeled before him. "Dice...in order of the contract that now expired, are you ready to say goodbye to your soul?" Dice sadly nods. "Yes, boss. I'm ready to face my fate." the devil takes out a dagger, and looks at Dice and sighs "well. It was nice knowing you dice. And to be honest, you were more of a lackey than a right-hand man" the devil raises the blade, and Dice closes his eye and was ready to die, all of sudden, the doors slammed open. It was Cuphead and the citizens of inkwell isle. Dice, his henchmen, and the devil looked at them. "What is the meaning of this!!?" Cuphead walks forward and calls out. "King Dice! Devil! We came here to kill you both! Surrender now, or we will strike!" The devil laughs and shakes his head "so you all came to stop us? Not a fat chance cup boy! You're weak! You only wanted to kill us just because the girl you loved was taken!? Hahahaha!!" Cuphead and Mugman look at each other with seriousness, and nodded. They then looked back at the devil and king dice "weak?... Weak!!? I'll show YOU weak!!" he turns to the citizens and yells out to them in command! "Everyone! Seize them!! Except for King Dice!! He's mine!" everyone from both sides charged at each other, and the battle begins.

(Y/N's) P.O.V

I try to pry open the door. No luck. "Come on! Come on!" I suddenly hear footsteps and it was Elder kettle. "Elder Kettle! You have to help me!" he doesn't say a single word. I guess he couldn't hear me well. I then see a small window in between the beds. "Guess there's no other choice." I grabbed a baseball bat that could be easy to break the window. I used all of my strength, and the window finally broke. I changed clothes, and afterward, I slowly climbed out. I finally managed to do so, and I ran all the way to the casino. "Hold on King Dice, I'm coming!" despite of being tired and running so far, I managed to reach the casino on time. I ran inside, and I heard a war going on in the devil's office. I got to the doors, and I opened them. Everyone was fighting each other left and right, King Dice was being held down by Cagney, and Cuphead was about to stab him. Quickly ran to dice's aid and held him close to me. "No!!" Cuphead stops as he and everyone else saw me. "Get out of the way (Y/N)! I thought I had you locked up in the house to keep you safe!!" I looked at him angrily. "No Cuphead!! I won't let you do this!" Cuphead starts to become frustrated and asks "Then why the hell not!!?" I paused and there was a bit of silence for a split second as everyone stared. And finally, I confessed the reason why. "I love him Cuphead. I really do." everyone gasped in complete shock. Even king dice was a bit surprised. I turned to him and I sighed. "King Dice...Have something to tell you. I should've told you earlier. but.....I-....I'm pregnant. And it's yours." everyone gasped and the devil was shocked to hear what he just heard. "What!!?" King Dice's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. "Is it....True?" my eyes watered as a tear fall down my cheek. I softly smiled and responded. "Yes...." Cuphead takes a few steps back and drops the dagger as Cagney lets Dice go. "(Y/N)....I-" I covered his mouth. "shhh...It's okay Dice....I'm here now..." we embrace each other lovingly, and everyone stops fighting. The devil looks at us with pure anger "you no god damn cubed accessory!! You slept with the girl, keep the pregnancy a secret, and have an heir to keep your legacy alive!!? IS THAT IT!!?" King Dice holds me close, and angrily looks at the devil "I didn't know she was carrying my child boss! But I'm happy that she finally is!! And you don't deserve to have my soul after all! I'm staying!! And YOU shall be killed instead of me!!" The Devil Looks at me and back at Dice "if you won't let me have your soul, then I shall take HER soul along with the unborn child INSTEAD!!!" the devil uses his powers and tries to grab me as King Dice holds me close, but suddenly, Cuphead took the hit saving us both hearing his cries of pain. Everyone gasped. Cuphead's soul was taken. "CUPHEAD!!" Mugman cried out as he falls to his knees sobbing. The Citizens of inkwell isle and King Dice's henchmen look at the devil in anger and they all attacked killing him limb from limb. "Aaaaarrgh!!" I held king dice as I kissed his head. I was glad he was safe. After the devil was killed, we all looked at cuphead's lifeless body. "I can't believe it....he saved us." King Dice said. He felt a little saddened due to the cup's sacrifice. Mugman walks up to his now-dead brother. He holds onto him tightly. Sobbing a waterfall. "C-Cuphead..." everyone else joined in as they grieved for cuphead. The good thing is, it's all over now. The devil is dead, and all of inkwell isle will no longer be fooled by his evil ways. King Dice and I slowly walked out of the room without another word giving everyone their space in having their final moments with  Cuphead one last time.

End of P.O.V

Five years have passed, and (Y/N) and King Dice officially become king and queen of the casino and they now have a daughter named Crystal. Everyone in inkwell isle are now doing a lot better, and everything is back to the way things were. Well, almost everything. The family went to the cemetery to visit cuphead's grave. (Y/N) puts a bouquet of flowers next to the gravestone. Dice pays his respects to Cuphead since he did save his life. "Thank you Cups. may your soul be kept alive and well." he sighs and looks at his wife and daughter. "I should've apologized to cuphead earlier for being such a jerk. I just-..." (Y/N) puts a hand on his shoulder. "Dice...The past is in the past. It's all over. We know how hated you were. But that no longer matters anymore. Look what has changed over the years. Cuphead had to make the sacrifice because it was destiny to save us all. And we thank him for that." Dice sighs and nods. "You're right. We should look forward to the future. A bright one at that. Come on. Let's go home." they smiled at each other, and they walk back home. happily having normal lives, knowing that love will always find its way back. No matter how good, or bad the situation is both big and small. and above all, good things always come to those who wait.

The End!