A desire for more (lemon)

King dice goes and makes tea for (Y/N). He opens the bottle of the mystery potion and pours a few drops. He wasn't sure what the effects may be but he had no other choice. He walks into their room, and she was fast asleep. "(Y/N). Wake up dear. I brought you some tea." She slowly wakes up as she rubs one of her eyes. "what kind is it?" He hands it to her. "It's blueberry mixed in with rumor honey bottoms' world famous honey." She smiles and thanks him as she takes a sip. He stares at her and stares back. "What?" He looks away blushing. "Uh...nothing. Carry on." He clears his throat and (Y/N) continues to drink the tea until she was finished. King Dice sat on the other end of the bed. "Is something wrong?" He looks at her. "actually, yes.....my boss. The devil. He's going to take my soul away in two weeks." She looks at him shocked. "Two weeks?...." He nods. "Yes. And I don't want to risk losing you...." He gets close to her face, and perks her chin up. "I love you...." He kisses her passionately on the lips. She didn't push or kick him off this time. She just let him do so. He pulls away slowly and stares into her lovely (E/C) eyes. "(Y/N). Ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I....I knew I had to have you. And during my time in jail I had this feeling flowing through my skin. Like a burning desire to touch you....and....make love to you...." (Y/N) blushes bright red and her eyes widened what she just heard from him. "Y-you do?" He nods. "Yeah. And....I want you to be my first and only girl to have pleasuring sex with me....." his eyes glow a bright green as he starts touching her shoulders all the way to her hips. "come on doll....I can see that you want to....do you trust me?" she stares at him and slowly nods. He smiles and begins to undo his suit. He takes off his jacket, bow tie, undershirt, and his dress pants and shoes. All he had on was his underwear. (Y/N) couldn't believe how sturdy he looked. King Dice chuckles at her expression. "Like what you see?" She looks away shyly. "Um....I..." he smirks. "Aw. Dont be shy baby cakes. I won't bite. Or would I?" He winks at her, and he removes her nightgown and her underwear, and she was left naked. "My my. Such a pretty sight." She blushes bright red and he crawls up to her. He removes both of his gloves showing his bear hands. He begins fondling and sucking her breasts. She starts to softly moan. "Dice....I don't know if can-....." He softly shushes her and whispers into her ear. "Just relax darlin. It'll all be over soon." He slowly inserts two fingers into her vagina. And she begins to whimper. He looks at her smiling and he goes a little faster. "K-King Dice!..." (Y/N) moans even more as Dice smiles more widely. ¨hmmm....music to my own soul.¨ he keeps fingering her and (Y/N) becomes a complete moaning mess. ¨Dice!.....I-...I-..." King Dice chuckles "that's it doll. Cum for me....don't be afraid." moments later, (Y/N) came like a waterfall. It was all over Dice's fingers. He licks her fluids and licks his lips. "Mmm....you taste wonderful my dear." He turns her around and he takes off his underwear. His large dick was hard as a rock. "Oh my!-....it's huge!" (Y/N) thought to herself as her eyes widened. "What's the matter? Too big for that delicate pussy of yours?" king dice asked as (Y/N) slowly nods. He pins her down and purrs into her ear. "Well then...I'll make it fit." He smiles evilly and he lines his hard wang to her opening. He slowly inserts into her, and she whimpers in pain. Tears flowed down her face as Dice fully inserts himself. Blood was flowing out dripping the bed. (Y/N) looks at him and he begins to thrust. "Damn doll....you're tight!" King Dice keeps thrusting until the pain subsided turning into a desire of pleasure. They both moaned enjoying it.

King Dice's P.O.V

I bit my lip as I felt her pussy walls hugging my cock like it were a strip pole on the dance floor. I kissed and bit her neck almost giving it a hickey. She moaned like a beautiful singing siren. Unlike Cala Maria. Her singing sucks ass. Speaking of ass, I turned (Y/N) around doggy style, and insert myself into that tiny hole. It was tight so I used some lube I had sitting around in my room for a while. And yeah. Nobody should know where I got it. And no. It was not at porky's fucking store. That place doesn't sell lube! I pour some on myself, and rubbed my dick to get it covered. I soon insert it again, and it actually slipped in. (Y/N) screamed and I covered her mouth with my hand so no one would hear. Twenty Minutes later, we were still fucking like a rodeo daze. It felt like heaven. Oh I love her so....so beautiful...so pure....ahhh....I dont want this moment to end!

End of P.O.V

King Dice and (Y/N) didn't know they were being watched. On the outside of the of the room, Mr.wheezy, and mangosteen were peeping through the doorknob hole. "Oooh! Dice you sly bastard! He's going all the way!" Mr.wheezy whispered as the rest of King Dice's minions join in to listen. "Well that escalated quickly." pip said with a smug look on his face. Dot face palms. "Oh brother." mangosteen notices Dice and (Y/N)'s moans and grunting getting louder and more intense as they screwed each other harder and faster. King Dice then spoke. "Oh baby!...I'm gonna cum!..." Dice's minions listened, and Mr.wheezy looks through the doorknob hole. They heard the two finally moan the last time in a very loud and satisfying way. Everyone's faces froze as they all look at one another. "I hope he's using a condom." mangosteen said in an awkward tone. As Mr.wheezy stares through the doorknob hole, King Dice was laying back holding (Y/N) who passed out in exhaustion from all the sexual stuff. Dice's eyes turn to green as he stares at the door knob and smirks. "Does he know we're witnessing all this?" pirouletta asked. The crazy rabbit hopus pocus chuckles and answers. "No way! He won't ever know we were all peeping around! Hahaha!" wheezy looks again, and suddenly sees King Dice's eye staring back. "Can I help you with something folks!?" they all fell backwards in fright as Dice opens the door Wearing a purple bathrobe standing before them. "D-Dice! We uh....just wanted to make sure you're doing well." Chips explained. "Oh yeah....sure. Don't you peeping toms have to be stupid somewhere else?" no one answered except for mangosteen. "Not until four." They all looked at him and he awkwardly leaves. Everyone else looked back at king dice who was standing there cocking an eyebrow. "Uh...we better go now. Have a nice fuck!- I-I mean have a nice day! Hehe!" Chips says nervously as everyone leaves like nothing even happened. King Dice shakes his head. "Ugh. I'm surrounded by idiots."