Plotting a Scheme

After a few days of being in inkwell jail, King Dice was thrown back out of the city like a rag doll. He heads back to the cave where the devil was sitting there patiently. The devil sees him as Dice walks towards him. “Finally! Took you long enough!” king dice sighs as he puts on his usual purple suit. “My apologise boss. I was held back by the cops. Those pathetic cups ended up having me being put in jail!” the devil groans feeling irritated. “Do you have any evidence on how to get our casino back or not!!?” Dice starts to explain. “About the casino. They expanded the place. Also, cuphead has a girlfriend.” The devil listened to everything what king dice was telling him. “So not only the two bumbling idiots rearranged the casino, but one of them is also dating a singer there?” King dice nods. “Oh yes boss. Ooooh~ you should have seen her. Her (H/L), (H/C) hair, those gorgeous (E/C) eyes, and she also has those luscious curves….Mmm yeah!~...and she also those hot big sets of-” the devil then interrupts him “alright I heard enough of that!....dice. Are you….in love with this girl!?” King Dice swallowed as he tries to keep his cool. “Yes boss. I am. And I want her to be mine. And mine alone!” the devil cocks an eyebrow. “and what if she refuses in staying under your wing?” King dice's eyes turn green as he answers in a serious tone. “then I will make her suffer like those cup brothers are going to once we have them!” the devil slowly smirks evilly. “Well. Then we shall have their souls once and for all, and take the casino by force.” king dice looks at him. “Hold up. On one condition though….I want the girl's soul to be mine instead. You only take the other two souls. I'll claim hers as my own.” The devil thought for a moment and looks at dice with a sigh. “Very well dice. I will give you these new abilities that no other being will have. And the first thing we need to do is get the girl, and make the two cups to give us the casino or else they will die….at MY hands!” King dice smirked evilly. “Yes boss. They'll pay for it.” the devil shows a toothy grin that no other villain would pull off. "hehehehe!....excellent!” The devil laughs maniacally, and king dice joins in on the fun as their plan is about to begin. And no one knows that darkness is about to spread in inkwell isle once more….