Unexpected Turns

Cuphead, Mugman, and (Y/N) finally came back home. They were finally safe from the devil's clutches. Mugman kisses the floor happily. "Finally! Home at last!" cuphead and (Y/N) chuckled. "Welp, I'm gonna go to my room and rest. You guys go ahead and have your moment together alone. All this craziness is making me bushed." cuphead and (Y/N) sat down on the couch while mugman was in his room taking a cat nap. Cuphead holds her hands with a warm smile. "I missed you, my love. I never thought you'd come out alive. How did you manage to escape from King Dice?" (Y/N) paused for a split second, and she then spoke. "He decided....to let me go. He thought it was best for me to be with you more than him." cuphead looked at her with confusion. "Is that so?" she nods, and he begins to laugh. "Hahaha! Wow! He's such a wimp! And he thought he can have you for the rest of his days! But I knew he would give up easily!" he soon stops laughing, when he notices (Y/N) ran to the bathroom to throw up. He immediately rushes to her aid and looks ta her concerned. "(Y/N)! Darling!....are you alright?" she looks up, and nods. "I'm fine...." cuphead was starting to get worried. "Are you sure?" (Y/N) nods again. "Yes." she gets up and walks back to the living room. He looks at her and sighs. "Come on. We better get you to a doctor." she looks back at him. "Are you sure?" he nods. "We just need to be sure you're not having the stomach flu or worse." they both head to the hospital to get checked.

King dice's P.O.V

I fell into a depression after (Y/N) left. The love of my life....gone....It's like I lost part of myself. Meanwhile, the boss was pissed off that (Y/N) and the two mugs have escaped. And I explained to him about everything. He blew up with rage after I told him what I did. "YOU DID WHAT!!?" I was a sweating mess as I look up at him trying my very best not to show fear. "I-I had to boss! I did it because I love her! I thought of letting her and cup brothers go would make her happy!" the boss stared with fire in his eyes. "You destroyed the deal Dice!! You were blinded by love!! That girl was the very weakness you're lacking in being yourself!! And now, it'll be over for you soon because guess what!! Your contract is almost due in 3 days!! Too bad she won't be here for your END!!" I was shaking like crazy. My heart sank to the ground, and maybe he could be right. I am blinded by love itself. But.....at the same time, my love for (Y/N) will never die. My beloved queen......I miss her very much already. I felt like I wanna go to the cup brother's house and go see her again. But the only problem is, those two cups will kill me if they see me go anywhere near her. After the boss scolded me some more and told me to fuck off, I leaned against the door after I left the boss' office and sobbed....oh (Y/N)...please come back to me my beloved. I need you...

End of P.O.V

At the hospital, Cuphead and Mugman were in the waiting room waiting to see what the doctor would tell them on what's happening with (Y/N) a few moments later, the doctor came back. His expression was very neutral. Cuphead walks up to him. "How is she doc? Is my girlfriend alright?" the doctor sighed. "Well, we've done so many tests, and it turns out..well..." the doctor stopped, even though Cuphead was eager for answers. "Please, doc! Tell me! What's happening to her?" the doctor took a deep breathe. "Cuphead, your girlfriend...she's pregnant." Cuphead and Mugman gasped in shock. "No!..." Cuphead falls back into his chair, clenching his chest. "H-how can she be expecting!? You guys haven't planned on having any offspring so soon!" Mugman added comforting his brother and feeling concerned. Cuphead's expression shifted from shock and heartbreak to anger, regret, frustration, and finally vengeance. His eyes are now filled with hatred and he is willing to avenge the woman he loves in his life. "King Dice!.....I'm going to kill that cubed bastard! He did this to her! He raped her!! Mugman, we have a war to plan in 3 days!!" lightning strikes and the rain pours down from the darkened skies above. Cuphead will show no mercy and is willing to kill king dice once and for all...