Ultimate Deadpool

The man in the red suit laughs, “What? Thought I was Daredevil...Carnage? Nope, it’s DEADPOOL.”

He reaches both hands behind him and draws out two long swords from the sheaths on his back. Spider-Man and Tarantula lean into fighting stances, preparing to attack. Deadpool launches himself several feet in the air, spinning around into a diving position as he plummets toward them,

“Obligatory fight scene, engage!”

The two heroes jump out of the way, and Deadpool lands on the concrete, swords out. He looks up just in time to see Spider-Man attack first, swinging in and kicking him straight in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Deadpool leaps back up instantly, seemingly unfazed by the blow, “Wow...that was fun, now how about we have a conversation her-” he’s cut off by Tarantula’s bio-energy blast, a stream of energy dragging him through the concrete.

“Hey, you have control of your...your beam-thingy.” Spider-Man realizes.

She smiles, “It’s a work in progress.”

Deadpool, still on the ground, lifts his head and rubs it, slightly dazed, “Wow...what a woman. Whew.”

“What do you want, Deadman?” Spider-Man asks, taunting him with the nickname.

“Hey, hey, it’s Deadpool, Deadpool, piscina de la muerta, ¿comprende? And, I need your guys’ help.”

“Then why did you just try to attack us?” Tarantula asks.

“Well...that’s kind of just how I communicate. Plus the rest of this is gonna be super talky, so I knew I had to throw something in for all the adrenaline addicts out there.”

Spider-Man leans over to Tarantula, “What is he talking about?”

“What I am talking about-” he rushes over to them and wraps his arms around their shoulders, pulling them in and speaking in a shouted whisper, “...is killing Norman Osborn.”

“What?!” Tarantula reacts, yanking away from their huddle.

“Oh, I forgot, Oscorp poster child and all that.” Deadpool throws Spider-Man out of his grasp, causing him to tumble to the ground, “You-” he points to Spider-Man, “got your powers from Oscorp technology, your girlfriend works for them, and Normie’s your BFF’s dad. And you-” he points to Tarantula, “both your powers and your suit, compliments of Oscorp. Plus you work there so, if anyone’s in Oscorp’s pocket, it’s you.”

“What?!” Spider-Man recoils, “You got both your suit and powers from Oscorp?! And you accuse me of being a thief.”

Deadpool shakes his hands, “No, no, no. Normie gave the suit to her (probably you know, so she wouldn’t sue the company for getting SHOT BY A LASER).”

“Well, we’re not helping you kill Norman Osborn. We don’t kill, end of story.” Spider-Man concludes.

“Awe, c’mon, please? The truth is...I’ve always wanted to team up with you guys. I mean...doesn’t it make sense? The three heros all in the same primary color, fighting crime. We could all be buddies, get into trouble, ensue love triangles (personally, I’m for Team Deadpool), and...uhm, also maybe just a tiny little because I need someone who can get me stuff from inside Oscorp.”

“And...why can’t you do that yourself?” Tarantula asks.

“Well, lets just say I have a distinctive face. So, what do you guys say?”

“Didn’t we already make it clear? We’re not agreeing to something like that.” she restates, “But...I personally wouldn’t mind working with you.”