)16(

Puzzled, Zaylee made her way back to Liz. Zaylee saw her cousin hugging on of the girls that had been on the DC trip. When Zaylee got closer she could see that Liz was crying. "Oh my god what happened." Zaylee asked. Anger bubbling up in her.

"Peter showed up and then said he had to leave." Liz cried. Inside Zaylee rolled her eyes for how dramatic her cousin always being. But she understood where she was coming from.

Zaylee was now having conflicting feelings for Peter. He had just complemented her, but I few moments earlier he was running away from Liz.

"I'm going to go find him." Zaylee said before walking in the direction she had just come from. She made it back to the food table and set the water down before walking through the door to the right of it. The one moment earlier peter had sprinted out of.

Zaylee steppes through the halls, eyes open and looking for Peter. Eventually she made it into the hallways with her locker. She always hated where her locker was because it was across from the girls bathroom. However, she did like how it was next to a window, though the only thing that could be seen was the bus parking garage.

Zaylee started back down the hall when she heard yelling. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Taking a few steps back she walked over to the window. She was surprised to find behind the glass by the buses was SpiderMan and a random man with a weapon in hand.

She noticed by the way they were moving something was going on. Quickly she ran to her locker, unlocked it and pulled out her 'super hero' outfit. She had left it at school, not thinking anything was going to happen.

The girl sprinted to the bathroom and pulled off her dress before throwing on her suit. She crumpled her dress into the bag her clothes and mask had been in  the threw it in the corner of the bathroom.

As she ran down the halls to the nearest door Zaylee was glad that she hadn't worn heels.

Soon enough Zaylee made it to a door and bursted through it. Spider-Man and the other man stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Spider-Man was on the ground across from the man while the mans weapon, that Zaylee couldn't identify, was aimed towards him. "Who the hell are you?" Zaylee yelled at the man.

The man across from Spider-Man sighed then punched the hair with his weapon, sending him flying into a bus breaking the windows. The man then turned to me and did the same thing before Zaylee could stop him.

The girl was thrown into the side of a bus. A scream ripped out of her as the bus and her back made contact. The windows behind her shattered. She fell to the ground with glass shards scattered around her.

Zaus body screamed in pain as she laid on the ground groaning. A glass shard had cut across part of her forehead and blood dripped down her face. The taste of something metallic was in her mouth and she realized that her lip was cut from falling on the ground.

She rolled over onto her side and saw Peter in the ground in the same position as her. In front of him was the man.

"I wasn't sure about this thing at first." The man said raising his weapon. His voice sounds far away because of the pounding in her head. Zaylee raises her hand, trying to shoot her magic at him, but it involuntary curled back in from the pain.

The man raised his fist, but before he could swing it back down a web grabbed ahold of it. Zaylee looked at where the web had come from and she saw Ned holding something that was shooting the web. Ned let go and it was pulled towards the man. "Nice shot" Spider-Man said and shot up, grabbing it from the air.

Zaylee watched as he grabbed the machine and shot a web at the man, sticking him to the bus behind him.

Zaylee started sitting up when Spider-Man must have noticed her. Quickly he rushed to her and helped her up. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" He stuttered. "Yeah I'll be fine." She said holding her head.

"Ok stay right there I'll be right back." Peter said to the hurt girl in front of him. She nodded and he ran over to Ned. Making sure the girl was out of ear shot he spoke. "The guy in the wing suit is Liz's dad. I got to tell mr stark. Call happy hogan he's mr Starks head of security." He said before running back to the girl.

"What's going on?" Zaylee asked once Spider-Man walked away from Ned and back towards her. The boy under the mask sighed before answering. "There's a bad guy that I have been trying to catch for a while. He's going to steal something from Mr Stark and I need to go stop him right now or he won't be able to be stopped." He said so quickly Zaylee almost missed some.

"I'm going with you." She said without hesitation. "No you are not." The boy crossed his arms. "You're hurt. You could barely stand up." He pointed out. Zaylee sighed.

"Ok well you're wasting time here with me. Go get the bad guy." Zaylee said. Spider-Man nodded before shooting a web at a light post. As he swung away Zaylee yelled "good luck spider boy!"

————

Not edited. I just really needed to post.