)17(

Zaylee watched as Spider-Man swung away on his web until he was out of sight. Once he was, she turned to where Ned had been standing, surprisingly he wasn't there anymore. Turning back towards the door, she saw him running inside. Quietly, Zaylee laughed at Ned before holding her hand out making a ramp of ice.

Spider-Man thought she wasn't going to follow him, but he should know better by now.

Zaylee slid across the ice as she started to catch up to him. She saw him in the distance driving a car, almost hitting things as he went along. At one point he quickly turned a corner and that's when Zaylee lost him.

She turned the corner after him, but didn't see which way he went. The girl slid around on her ice looking for the boy in the Spider-Man suit. She was about to give up when she heard yelling from a warehouse. Quickly she sped over to it.

As she stood in the parking lot she saw a winged figure flying out of the crumbling building. That had to be the guy Spider-Man was fighting. The man laughed, which sound awfully familiar to Zaylee. Then he flew away.

Zaylee turned her eyes away from the man to see the building barely being held up. Her heart started to pound, thinking Spider-Man was still in there.

"Spider-" She was cut off by the building collapsing. She turned away shielding herself as some of the debris flew towards her. When she turned back the building was a pile of rubble on the ground. Without thinking she ran towards the wreckage.

"Spider boy!" She yelled looking for him. She ran throughout the fallen building, but she couldn't find the superhero. All of a sudden she heard rocks crumbling. She ran to the source of the noise and saw Spider-man standing up from the rubbish.

"Oh my god!" she yelled as she ran over to him, realizing that he had been under the debris the whole time. "Are you alright?" she asked as she looked at him up and down for any major injuries. Spider-man was confused at what she was doing there.

"Why did you follow me?" He questioned, ignoring hers. She shrugged. "I wanted to help." Under his mask he smiled at the innocent girl. "So what was that thing?" she asked referring to the thing that caused the building to collapse.

"The vulture. He was the one on the ferry. I need to stop him before he gets onto one of Mr. Starks planes. If he does I don't think I'll be able to stop him." To that all she could say was "oh". Zaylee didn't know how to respond.

"I need to go." He said as he shot a web and was getting ready to swing away. "I need to stop him." The boy said before he began swinging away without another word. "I'm coming with you." Zaylee yelled to him as he swung. She had already followed him this far. Zay knew she had to keep going just in case he needed help. So she held out he hands and started following him on her ice yet again.

Spider-man swung quickly through the streets. Zaylee was having a hard time keeping up, as she had obstacles in her way while trying to make her ice ramp. Eventually she saw up in the sky a figure flying. Even higher up was a plane that seemed to be camouflaging into the night sky.

Spider-man stopped and she was able to catch up and stood next to him. "I'm going up there." He said as he turned to face Zaylee. "You need to stay here." Spider-man said putting his hand on her arm to make her stay. Zaylee looked up into the sky seeing how high the plane was. She knew she wouldn't make it up there with her fear of hieghts, so she nodded.

Before taking his hand of if Zaylees arm he shot his web and connected to the vulture. As he was about to shootout and fly with the man he tried releasing his hand from the girls arm but it didn't come off. He looked to see that he accidentally webbed his hand to her arm. Zaylee saw what the boy was looking at and her mouth dropped. Before they could react they were flung up into the air.

Zaylee held back a scream as she was pulled up high. "I thought I was staying on the ground!" She yelled loud enough for the boy to hear as she clung onto his arm. Spider-man held tighter onto the girl as they went higher. "My web stuck to you it was an accident!" He yelled back explaining.

Zaylee looked down as the city lights started to fade. After they went through a cloud she could no longer see the ground.

Looking back up to the plane she saw that the vulture had landed and his wings were making a cage like thing around him on the plane. As he did that the web connecting to his suit came loose and the two started to fly backwards.

Zaylee clung onto spider-man as she buried her face in his arm and quietly screamed. Spider-man attached a web onto the back of the plane. He pulled them up until they were on the top of the plane. His sticky hands kept him in place.

"How are you going to stay on the plane?" He asked the girl still holding onto him. Peter was scared that she would go flying off. Slowly she took one hand off of him and put it on the plane. All of a sudden i've started to form around her hand keeping to frozen to the plane.

"Woah." Peter whispered, still being impressed with the mystery girls powers. She did this with her other hand before sitting down on the plane, completely letting go of Peter. "I'lol be right back." Spider-man told Zaylee as he started crawling towards the bottom of the plane. "Be safe." Zaylee said. He turned around and Peter smiled under the mask. "You too."