)7(

The elevator started falling causing Zaylee to close her eyes and scream. Out of nowhere the elevator jolted to a stop making Zaylee to fall to the floor. Looking up she saw the infamous web that belonged to Spider-Man. Before she had time to celebrate the elevator started falling again and Spider-Man with it.

He landed in the elevator as it got stuck on some metal. Quickly as it started to fall again he flung a web to the top of the compartment. He flung upwards and his feet caught onto the edge of the ceiling that was still attached. The elevator stopped falling.

"Hey how you doing? Everybody ok? I got you." He said as he started to pull the elevator up. His voice sounded deeper then the last time
Zaylee had spoken to him. But of course he didn't know it was Zaylee.

"Yes! Yes!" Ned yelled as he jumped around in joy. "Hey big guy stop moving around!" Spider-Man yelled at Ned.

Zaylee stayed on the ground as the elevator rose. She was too shocked to stand. But when they made it to the top Liz pulled Zay from the ground.

Peter watched as his teammates and teacher climbed out of the elevator. "Move it! Move it!" He yelled. Everyone was out except for liz and Zaylee. Peter could feel the ceiling started to bend and would soon break.

His teacher was reaching for Liz as she held Zaylees hand. Before liz could reach her friends hands the elevator ceiling broke and the girls started to fall. The girls screamed as they fell. Zaylee held onto her hand for dear life. Peter saw Zaylee close her eyes.

Quickly peter flung a web down catching Liz's hand. "You're ok. You're ok." He repeated as he pulled the girls up. Zaylee opened her eyes watching her hand that was connected to Lizs. She felt her hand slipping. "Zay your slipping!" Liz yelled. Peter cursed under his breath.

The guards at the top grabbed Liz when she was high enough for them too. Peter still had her hand in his web. When Liz's feet hit the ground Zay slipped out of her grasp. "Zay!" Liz screamed as she tried to grab her cousin. Zaylee tried grabbing onto one of the metal bars but ended up just cutting her hand on broken glass. "Liz!" She screamed as she fell down the shaft.

Peter quickly let go of liz and shot a web towards Zaylee. The web didn't catch her.  He knew he would have to jump after her. So he let go of his web and started diving after her. He flung another web but he missed. The ground was approaching fast. He knew he had one last chance. "Help!" She screamed.

Peter flung out one last web that finally caught the girl. He then flung a web catching himself on a metal bar. "You're ok." Peter said as he pulled the shaking girl up to him. He pulled himself up when he grabbed the girls hand so he was standing in the bar. One last pull and he had Zaylee standing next to him.

Peter wrapped his arms around the girl making sure that she was secure on the bar. "Are you alright?" He asked. Zaylee lifted her hands and peter saw that they were bleeding and had a few shards of glass in them. "You'll be ok." He said. She looking up and peter saw that she had a few tears falling down her face. She quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand.

"Thank you." She whispered. He nodded. "Ok I'm going to have to get us down. Can you climb into my back?" He asked Zaylee. She nodded at him. He let go of her on turned around. She hopped onto his back wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm going to put a web on your hands so you want fall." Peter said. He felt Zaylee dig her head into his back and she nodded.

So he flung a web at her hands and made sure she was secure. Then he started climbing down. After a few minutes they made it to the bottom of the shaft. Waiting at the bottom we're police and fire men.

Peter climbed out of the shaft as people surrounded him and Zaylee. He took the web off of her wrists and got her off his back. "Thank you." She said looking at Spider-Man. Peter nodded. "No problem." He said.

"Zaylee!" Zay heard her name. Running down the stairs was Liz. She ran to her and gave her a huge bear hug as she cried. "I thought you were dead." She cried. "I'm alright." Zay said pulling away from Liz.

MJ ran through the crowd right as the rest of the team came down from the building. "Is everyone alright." A police came over to the group. Spider-Man grabbed Zaylees wrist lightly and showed the police. Zaylee walked with the police officer over to the doctors that were ready just in case anyone had gotten hurt.

When she looked back to the team Spider-Man was gone. She wished she knew who that boy was. His voice sounded familiar but she just couldn't put her finger on it. But finding the identity of Spider-Man didn't matter right now. All that mattered was that she was alive.