)18(

Zaylee sat on the plane as she watched it fly through the sky. Thankfully it was a low flying plane so she could still breathe. Looking off the edge of the plane she saw how high they were actually flying. A small gasp left her mouth from the fear of falling. As the wind became stronger she reinforced the ice on her hands and formed some on her legs as well to keep her steady.

All the while Peter was on the underside of the plane kicking the vultures wing suit to get it off the side. After a few hard kicks part of it came loose. Unexpectedly the wings agreed to move as the vulture got off the plane almost causing peter to fall off. The man started to fly around the plane until one of his wings scraped against the side.

Zaylee screamed at the plane shook and started making strange noises. She looked over the edge to see Spiderman hanging onto both the plane and the vulture with his webs. She anxiously watched as the webs came undone.

"Spider-man!" she screamed at he flew towards the propellers. He looked right in time to web away from it. A few second later the vulture came flying back, his wing getting trapped in the propellers.

The plane shook as the propellers dropped out of it. Spiderman climbed back onto the top of the plane seeing the girl sitting there with fear in her eyes. As he was about to ask if she was alright the vulture landed infront of him.

In an instant the two were fighting. The vulture would swing his wings at the boy, but miss and scrape the plane. Zaylee watched scared that the boy would get hurt. She noticed that the two stopped fighting and were looking towards the back of the plane.

Fire spewed from the propellers as smoke made its way into the air.

The plane was falling fast. The vulture flew back inside the plane while Peter crawled over to Zaylee.

"What do we do!?" she screamed over the loud wind. Peter looked at her and didn't know how to answer. Looking back at the quickly approaching ground he gave her one piece of advice, "hold on!"

The plane was nearly touching the ground when Zaylee had an idea. Melting the ice around her hand she held it up and quickly started making a ramp out of ice for the plane to land on.

The plane touched it, but not as gracefully as she would have liked. It broke in half causing the boy next to go flying off of it. As she looked behind her to try and grab him she didn't realize that the ice on the rest of her body was melting and she too flew off the firey plane.

As she was in the air everything seemed to go in slow motion. Holding her hands out again she made a small ice ramp for her to land on. As her body hit it she tumbled across it, making her unable to completely touch the ground with the ice. She slid off the last part of the ramp hitting her head and damaging her already hurting body. Once her body stopped tumbling she closed her eyes and she was out cold.

Peter sat up from where he fell on the ground to hear a ringing in his ears. Taking off his mask he looked around for any signs of life. Across the debris covered ground he saw a figure lying in the rubble. Quickly, he ran over realizing it was Water Woman.

Once he made it to the teen he kneeled down next to her. He put his fingers on her neck, checking for a pulse. A breath of relief left him when he felt a heart beat.

"Hey, are you alright?" He gently shook the girl before realizing she was passed out. Looking at her face he reached for her mask. Peter wanted to know if she was injured, but he also just wanted to know who she was.

Before he could pull it off he heard a rumbling noise coming from the wreckage behind him. Standing up and turning around he saw the vulture with his broken wings emerge from the trash. Peter put his mask back on before walking toward the adult.