Hello

As silence settled in the room, Lena interrupted, "Doctor, this isn't Kara...This is Supergirl, I mean they do look similar but...Kara is human." Lena looked back at Supergirl eyeing her suspiciously as the Doctor laughed, "That explains it! I get easily confused." The Doctor had to act stupid to make Lena believe what was going on, "Silly me."

Kara looked at the woman incredulously, "Doctor?" She asked, nervously placing her hands on her hips, "What kind of a Doctor are you?"

"I..." The Doctor said to her, whilst she stepped away from being stuck in between them. She chose to walk around the office and stopped on the other side, "I'm just the Doctor. I'm the Doctor of everything."

Supergirl couldn't help but laugh, "That's...that's not possible, you can't be a Doctor of everything. Even I'm smart and I know that's not possible."

The Doctor scowled, taking offence, "Are you saying that I have a small mind?"

"No! No." Supergirl said quickly, in response, "I know a twelfth-level intellect who, well, he is not a Doctor."

Even at this moment, the Doctor's jaw dropped, "Twelfth-level...intell..ect?" She drew off, shock hitting her system at once. She then straightened her back, "Blimey, I thought I was clever. What's this alien's name? If I'm the Doctor, he must be something like Mr Clever or, the brains."

Supergirl laughed, "His name is Brainiac five."

"There have been five?! Who is the main one?" She asked as she walked over, stopping a metre away from Supergirl, "Well, now that I think about it, Brainiac must be the main one because that one was the first. Where are the other four?"

Lena frowned as she stared between them, "I'm sorry." She said, interrupting, "But are we not going to the DEO to track down my insane brother?"

"Wow! I want to know what the DEO is!" The Doctor exclaimed excitedly.

Supergirl turned to her, pointing at her, "Uh, no, not you."

"What?! Why not? Ryan and Yaz are busy downtown, I need something to do." The Doctor responded, rather giddily. She then frowned at Supergirl, "What is that face for? No, actually, you keep making lots of faces. I know, I'm hard to keep up with, but I'm an alien too, and you need to investigate me."

"We do not need to investigate every alien." Supergirl said, frustratedly, "And believe me Doctor or, whoever you are, you do not want to come to the DEO at the minute, the colonel would probably string you up until she got a real name out of you. She is already demanding my real name which is my secret to keep."

"That's because your real name is Kara, right?" Lena asked softly as she walked over with crossed arms. Dread crossed Kara's face, but the Doctor remained quiet at this point, letting them have their moment.

Lena sighed, "Kara, she isn't going to know who you are because the Doctor and I can keep that a secret. And before you go and deny it, the Doctor already outed you." She then looked pointedly at the Doctor who looked down at her feet.

"It's not a problem Kara." Lena assured, "She won't find out who you are."

"But now, it's public knowledge, she will drive it out of you. You are both." Kara began, glaring at the Doctor in equal measure, "You are both in danger because you know who I am! Hayley is on a crackdown and you are both in danger."

"But I can protect the both of you." The Doctor jumped in, "I promise."

"Who are you Doctor?" Kara snapped at her, "You can't make such claims. I'm the girl of steel."

The Doctor shrugged, "And I'm the Doctor, it never stopped me before. If it helps, we can protect each other. You have the power of the yellow sun on your side and a time lord."