Prologue

Minna! Gomenasai this part of the story was deleted and I revised it. Sorry well at least enjoy the  revised version.

A sixteen year old girl named Aichi Sendou was walking in her favorite spot on the park ,the koi pond. She was wearing a bright blue v-neck sundress with frills on the bottom, a pair of blue flats and a white colored headband. She sat in the steps of the koi pond and thought 'What will I do today?' Then she suddenly heard a voice on her head and it said "Go to card capital and play with your cards Aichi-chan" She thought about it for a while and said "Okay! I'll go to card capital to see my friends."

Time skip

While she was walking she saw a person in a hood sleeping in a bench and she thought "Isn't that the bench that Kai usually sleeps I'll go check who that person is." She was walking near to the bench and checked who is he/she ,but accidentally she tripped on a rock a fell on the persons chest she saw the person and blurted "Wh-Whaaaaaa I-I'm s-so sorry. I-I didn't me-mean to d-do that! I just a-act-tually wanted to checked if you were a friend of mine." She was like a tomato then she heard the person laugh then he/she said "It's alright Aichi I'm not hurt or anything so it's is alright."

She then recognized the voice and said "Kai-kun! It was you! Eh?! Wh-Why are you wearing a hood? Can I see you?" Kai answered "No Aichi I'm sorry yoy can't" Aichi made puppy eyes and said "Kai-kun please" Kai gave in and put down his hood. Aichi was quite shocked because Kai's hair had red highlights on the ends of his hair and his eyes had a red line like the ones when he was reversed.

Aichi then asked "Kai-kun did you get new contacts and highligted your hair?" Kai put on again his hood and said "Yeah I got new contacts and since I like red I highlighted my hair. I remembered that I have to do so I have to go now." Kai got up and left her in the bench. After a few minutes she heard her phone ring and saw that her mom asked her to buy groceries.

Time skip

"Waaaaaaaah Okaa-san why do you keep doing this to me!!" Aichi was heaving to get the groceries to her home then sudddenly, someone assaulted her and grabbed her neck tight then he/she said "If you don't give me that you'll lose something" Aichi was struggling to stay awake but she thought 'Will I die now?' She was now unconcious ,but luckily a cloaked figure punched the assaulter and the assualter ran away and then the cloaked figure shouted "IF DARE HURT HER AGAIN I SWEAR I'LL BEAT YOU UP LIKE A PULP!!!!!!" The cloaked figure took Aichi into his/her arms and walked.