Hello, lovely people

Hello and welcome to the opening of "BoTTom Zayn"!

   I don't really have anything else to say, to be honest. If you're new here, you probably don't know that i have already published this book (and deleted it, for your and my sake), like, one or two years ago, i think. But to the old readers, hello to you all! Sorry for wasting your time on my previous book (let's admit it, it was pretty shitty), and hopefully you won't sue me for that? I promise that this book is way more appropriate and mature. I'm hopefull that my brain has made a revolution (a lie, actually, because i know it didn't), and it's enough for me to write this book without any grammar mistakes (a lie, but a convincing one) and without offending other ship members (tRuTh).

   So how are you all? Me and my bottom Zayn ass is alright, thank you for asking.

   for the new readers, if you aren't aware (i'm just writing this to be professional.  I know that you don't have any single clue about how did you end up here), this book is  made for us, bottom Zayn stans (fans?), to feel welcome and loved, also to be able to rant utill we just can't anymore; so feel free to complain about the lack of bottom Zayn fics over and over again,  we here all do that, it's not abnormal.

  Disclaimer: my English is pretty damn horrible (because this human being thought that she could learn English from fanfics easily, and that she didn't need to spend money on some English teachers, that could actually help her. It's relevant to mention, that this human is very, very smart), so if you see any  grammar  mistakes (and you'll see tons of that, believe me), feel free to correct me (please, for the love of god, do so)!

   So, dare to say, welcome back, bitches!

   Hopefully no one will sue me (actually, feel free to sue me. I don't know if i'm joking or not).