6. Angsty angst

Zayn was happy. Zayn was as happy as the sunflowers then the sun shone by. He was happy, because all he could think about was Liam's kissable, cherry colored lips that would strech upword because of that smile, smile that shone the universe like sun itself, smile that could bring Zayn to the point of crying with happiness, that could make Zayn reach the highest of mountains, mountains that seemed to always be going, going, and never ending. His love for Liam was indistinguishable to the love moon and sun shared with each other; he was the moon, as dark and lonely as the mysterious planet, before Liam came and graced him with the princeless words: "i love you", similar to a sunshine that lighted up everything, even the deepest ends of the endless, mysterious universe.

Oh well, Zayn nearly forgot that he was abused as a child (to the point where he was forced to leave his own house at an early age), bullied at school by some infamous bad boys (just because they loved him), got raped by a cannibal randomly in the middle of the streets, forced to marry a fat, weird smelling guy that called himself Jeff, was an abandoned omega that nobody accepted because that's logical, got himself pregnant with a sociopathic child, was poor all along and actually a vampire, that nobody wanted to be with, and most importantly, he was in love with Harry, that chose Shrek over him. Zayn sighed and started to look for his beloved blade, that carried his pain away.

   P.S. he died like... Two hours after that. It turned out that he was pregnant with a second child. He couldn't bear the pain that pregnancy came with and sold his soul to the devil. Devil said yes. Everyone cried. It turned out that Harry loved Zayn as much as the pregnant omega, abandoned vampire loved him. Harry died too.

The End :(💔