5. The mother****** BLusH

Zayn in every single book that he bottoms in:

"Hush, hush, hush
Blush, blush, blush
You are now my big fat crush"

This is a issue, no, a global fucking problem, that nobody speaks about. I'm sure that it bothers, like, everyone (with an exception, of course), and still, nobody is talking about this...thing (*cough* disaster *cough*).

And why is it important and such a big issue, you say? Well, this thing almost made me give up on bottom Zayn books, and honey, let me tell you, it's not easy to do that.

I just hate it so damn much, you don't even understand. I hate it so much, that if i had a bottle of water and the autors that wrote Zayn this way were aflame, i would happily drunk the water, even if i wasn't thirsty, and perfectly hydrated.

Why, you ask? Well, let me tell you, it's not pleasurable to read Zayn blushing about everything, and i mean it, everything. Zayn's dog died? Blush; Trump became the president of the entire world? Blush; Zayn forgets how to blush? Blush; Zayn gets stabbed by his own toe, that became Freddie Mercury suddenly? Blush;

Blush blush blush blush.

It's like some kind of syndrome that only Zayn has. Oh, wait...

   Yeah, Zayn definitely has that

It's just so damn annoying to see that Zayn is incapable of doing anything else but blushing. Autors think that making Zayn's cheeks look like his ass (that was definitely spanked by Harry) in every damn sentence, makes him cuter, almost like a adorable kitten; Well, guess what, it doesn't! It makes him look like some diseased man that has never felt any kind of affection in his own life.

 Autors think that making Zayn's cheeks look like his ass (that was definitely spanked by Harry) in every damn sentence, makes him cuter, almost like a adorable kitten; Well, guess what, it doesn't! It makes him look like some diseased man that ha...

Hold me back, hold me back or i will slap the fucking univer-