2. Being clueless

One of the hardest (and mostly annoying) part about being bottom Zayn fan is reading a story without knowing if Zayn bottoms or not.

I actually hate this so damn much, you don't even have idea. I'm, of course, a loyal member of bottom Zayn community; That means when i see a new story with a summary that could possibly be about bottom Zayn, my face normally hurts with how big i smile, my heart goes mile a minute, imagining the pleasure i will experience during reading this lovely, gorgeous words. In short, it make me happy, so happy that...

Until i see this. This disaster, that i don't, and definitely none of you deserve; Disaster that causes us the same amount of pain that people go through during wars while losing their loved ones; Disaster that is named "Top Zayn".

I know, scary right? It gives me chills just thinking about it.

Like, i don't even understand. Actually, one time i was reading a Zarry book which cover was obviously bottom Zayn, so i risked my entire life and read it. Zayn in the book was so cute, adorable and fluffy, could hurt no fly, but then the smut chapter came it was like hell broke loose and out of nowhere he turned into a big, bulky guy that was arrested at least three time, was a leader of a mafia group and could easily crush you with a tip of his toe.

What the actual-