I tell myself that I can't hold out forever

22 February 2017
Dean liked the feeling of waking up beside Cas, he felt safe and warm- litterally and metaphorically- and as if nothing could go wrong. However they did have to go shopping later, so they would had to leave the comfort of each other's side and go out. 'i just wanna stay here with you all day'
Cas suddenly reached around and hugged Dean, almost as if he had hears his thoughts. "Dean, I don't want to go out today"
"Me neither Cassie, but we're feedin 3 now, and you need some clothes. And maybe some pie, pie is great...." Dean carried on mumbling about pie as Cas grunted and began to roll out of bed. Dean, however, had different ideas and grabbed his wrist and rolled him right back into his arms.
"But we woke up early, so we dont have to get up just yet"
Cas grinned at Dean, getting the idea, and climed on top of him. He straddled his hips, pinned down his shoulders and Dean put his hands on Cas' waist.
Cas leant down and kissed Dean, it was slow and passionate not like the hungry, erotic kiss outside of the hotel two days ago. No. This one told of hidden emotions and time wasted without eachother. Dean's tongue swirled around Cas mouth and he bit gently at Castiel's gorgeous lips. The kiss went on this way for a while until they broke for air and Cas took the opportunity to trail kisses down Deans jaw, and then to the sensitive skin at his neck. He sucked and nibbled at it until Dean let out a small moan and Cas felt his hunters erection grow beneath him.
"Cas-" Dean breathed.
Castiel was to busy to notice, and carried on with the kisses, that is until Dean suddenly overpowered him and rolled them both over.
Now Dean hovered above Cas' body, he lowered himself for a kiss, but only brushed Cas' lips, leaving him begging for more.
Dean felt Cas' erection against his leg and placed his leg in between Cas' thighs to create some friction. Dean began to lift his shirt off Castiel's body, he then nuzzled his face into Cas' collarbone and planted gentle kisses all the way down to his shoulders.
Dean lowered his hands to Cas' boxers and he slid his hand inside, just at the hip. This caused an eruption of noises to come from Castiel, mainly in suprise. Cas looked with wide eyes up at Dean, and he noticed the fear in them. After all he was still a virgin. Dean removed his hand and placed it back at Cas' waist. He then moved it up to Cas' cheek and stroked it gently. Cas smiled at Dean and reached his lips up to meets Dean's again. They engaged in another steamy kiss, during which Cas slid his hand around Dean to squeeze his ass, and left it there as a grip.
At that very moment Sam burst through the door with coffee and a "Gooooodmornin", and when he saw what befell him he dropped the coffee and swiftly walked back out yelling
"WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!??"
Cas and Dean both fell into a fit of laughter and Dean slowly rolled off Cas and got up, carefull to avoid the broken mug on the floor. They both got dressed, but after lending his clothes to Cas, Dean realised how wrong he looked in flannel, so he leant him his FBI suit instead.

"We're off Sammy!"
Sam just poked his head around the door of his room with wide-shocked- eyes and shook his head in despair.
"Ill take that as an 'Ok, you two have a great day and don't have sex in the middle aisle of walmart' ok bye"
Cas giggled at Deans joke and then they both got into the car and turned up the volume on Metallica.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the most boring day of shopping ever, the boys returned to the bunker with ALOT of food for everyone- including pie obviously- and enough shit to fill 3 wardrobes for Cas. They had decided that Cas was more a hoodie kinda guy, so he had about 14 of those now, and some spare suits, and some about 40 pairs of jeans and T-Shirts. They also bought some more shampoo and normal shower stuff.
Dean couldnt be bothered to unpack so he left the food to Sam and the clothes to Cas. Meanwhile he sat in the armchair of his room watching Cas' ass as he bent to put stuff in draws, and drinking beer. The perfect afternoon in his opinion.
When it came to dinner they had takeout that had been sitting in the fridge, although it wasn't that bad, and sat in Dean's room watching TV.
"Ya know, you two dont have to rub your new found love in my face all the time" Sam said, staring over at the boys on the bed. Cas was lounging against Dean, who had his arm wrapped around Cas in a sweet, protective little grip.
"Yeah... We do" Dean retorted and Cas gleamed up at him.
"What happened to no chick flick moments? Huh"
"Well I guess chick flicks aren't so bad" Dean said, a little embarrassed.
"Sure.... Ya know you have scarred me for life right?"
Cas grinned devilishly "You should knock"
Dean laughed at Sam's scrunched 'ugh fine' face.
"Ya know we should probably repurpose one of the rooms to be a living room" Sam said.
"Yeah, when we have time."
They all went off to bed that night feeling contempt and settled. Cas had decided he liked Deans big T-shirt and so slept in it again, and Dean didn't wear a shirt to bed, which Cas was very pleased about. Once again Cas and Dean snuggled up to each other and slept peacefully.