And It Always Seems That I'm Following You

25 July 2017
"A family dinner?" Dot raised an eyebrow.
Sam and Eileen were nodding agreeably and Charlie was smiling.
"Everyone?" Dean asked.
"Everyone" Sam confirmed.
"That will give us time to discuss wedding plans with them all baby" Cas smiled.
"Good idea" Dean smiled, nuzzling closer to Cas.
Sam and Eileen sniggered amongst themselves when they saw the sweet action. They hadn't been able to look Dean in the eyes for 5 days, the memory of what they heard was too hilarious and they would burst out laughing if they accidentally thought about it.
"So do you have some ideas for the ceremony then?" Charlie asked, gently playing with Jack's little hands as they reached out to grab her hair.
"Yeah. We have pretty much planned the whole thing" Dean said blushing.
"Well tell us then" Dot said Excitedly.
"No, I'm not explaining everything twice. You'll have to wait till Friday."
"We have to start inviting people" Sam said with a start. "Let's make a list then I'll contact them all."
"OK." Dean passed him a pen and paper.
"Jody, Donna, Alex, Claire and Patience" Dean said. "Obviously"
"Emily and Joe. And her wife and son"
Eileen said. "I like those guys"
"Yeah" Cas laughed "She beat you at-"
"Yeah we all know Cas" Dean said stroppily.
"Garth. Bobby. Kevin and Linda" Charlie reminded them all.
"Rowena" Sam said.
"Rowena?!"
"Yes guys, she helped us out." Sam said, trying to cover up the fact that he just wanted to thank her for their private miracle.
"Well if she is allowed then can I have Gabe?" Cas asked sheepishly.
"Yeah OK" Sam laughed and wrote them both down.
"MUM!" Dean shouted making the whole group jump. "I can't believe we nearly forgot."
"I think she's been trying to avoid us Dean, but I'll ask her anyway." Sam said sadly.
"OK guys it's getting late. I'm gonna call it a night." Charlie said, gently placing Jack into Dean's lap and walking off with Dot.
"Me too. Night" Eileen said as she left.
"I better go too then." Sam laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
27 July 2017
Dean had pushed all of the tables together, with the help of Sam, in the library. They had a high chair at one end for Jack and more chairs thrown in here and there. Including who was living at the bunker there was gojbg to be 22 of them so they had to make a lot of room. Buffet food was already ready and Dean was waiting around when the first knock came.
"I'll get it" He called to everyone.
He pulled open the door and was overwhelmed.
"I hope its alright. We brought 3 extra people" Said a familiar bulky auburn woman.
"Emily!" He hugged her and Joe and welcomed them in. They were followed by 3 other women, a man and a little boy.
"This must be Lawrence" He smiled and shook hands with the small boy, who smiled up at him.
"Your my hero Dean"
Dean was choked up. "Awww thanks. Why?"
"You didn't let Death stop you. You found true love. You have an amazing family and you have fought some bad sons of bitches and survived"
Emily laughed and scooped up her son. "This is Alex" Emily gestured to a beautiful woman at her left. She was nearly as tall as Emily, she was graceful yet strong and her long black hair reached her waist.
"Wow"
"Thanks" She smiled, her deep Scottish accent coming through as she spoke.
Dean reached for a handshake. "We dont do shakes laddy" She said and pulled him into a tight squeeze.
"Annnywaaay" Emily said.
"So who are these?" Dean said jokingly pointing at the newbies.
"I'm Ollie. Joe's boyfriend" The man spoke up. He wrapped him arm around Joe. He was the same height but much more muscular and his hair was shorter and murky blonde.
"These are our other friends, Grace and Millie. Their like family. They are also from England, they became hunters a few years after me and Joe"
The closest one of them stepped forward, she was rather plump and short- shorter than all the others. She had curly brown hair, it was let down and gathered around her shoulders in a mass of frizz. She had a round freckley face with a small upturned nose and squared glasses perched on them. She shook his hand and laughed when he nearly tripped on his own feet.
Mille stepped forward last and reached for Dean's shoulder. She lightly squezzed his muscle, made an oooooo and then turned to Emily.
"You sure he's taken?"
"Pretty sure. Baring in mind we are here to discuss weddings"
"Damm."
Dean laughed and patted her shoulder. She was tall, curve and busty. She had mid length, straight brown hair, a strong nose, huge brown eyes and a few freckles spattered across her face. Dean ushered them to the table to meet the others and gave them beers before getting the door again. This time it was The wayward sisters. She all got hugs, even Claire-though reluctant-and went in to meet the others. Bobby and Gareth next. Then Linda and Kevin. They started eating by the time Rowna and Gabriel arrived.
"Sorry we are late guys." Gabe smiled.
"Well he is. I like to make an entrance" Rowena laughed. Sam beckoned her to sit on the other side of him.
Mary never arrived. The boys were getting used to her being an absent figure in their life, which was too bad seeing as they had to live for years without her in the first place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"SO we have EVERYTHING planned and booked apart from a minister." Dean clarified as he brought the explaination to an end.
"It been surprisingly hard to find one that would do a same sex marriage." Cas said obviously annoyed.
"Oh. Grace could do it!" Emily said excitedly.
"What?"
"When we were young we got her ordained on her 18th birthday. It's legally done-" Emily said.
"She did our wedding" Alex laughed.
"That actually sounds amazing" Dean said and Cas agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jody. Can I talk to you?"
"Sure Dean" Jody stepped away from the group as they were packing up and approached Dean slowly.
"Is everything OK?"
"Yeah. I wanted to ask you something."
"shoot"
"Well.... Would you give me away?"
Jody was taken aback. She pulled Dean into a hug and said. "I would love to, but I can't"
Dean's heart dropped.
"That's a job for your mum"
"You've been a better mum than her over the past years. And she couldn't even be bothered to turn up. Please. I want you to give me away not her."
Jody's eyes welled up. "Ok then Dean Winchester. I will give you away" She hugged him again and whispered thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cas was laughing with Bobby and Sam when Dean came over with the good news.
"So who's handin' you over to this idjit then?" Bobby asked Cas.
"Well I dont have a mother. My father isn't really an option. The only father figure I really have is you" Cas replied.
Bobby grunted happily at the statement and took a swig of his beer.
"Actually, Bobby. Could you give me away?"
"Me??!!" Bobby yelled, nearly choking on his beer.
"Yes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dot and Emily were sitting alone, their friends had gone off together and they had nothing better to do.
"Dorothy?"
"Oh please. Call me Dot"
"Dot... Have you noticed Charlie acting strangely?"
"What? No"
"I didn't mean to intrude. Sorry"
"No, it's OK. Actually she has been a little strange. She keeps disappearing for long periods if time a day and just saying she was 'busy' whatever that means. Why?"
"Well it's just. Her aura has changed. I sense she is keeping secrets."
"Thank you for telling me Emily. Ill look into it"
"I don't want to start anything"
"No. It's quite alright."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
29 July 2017
"Im just going out for a while babe. See you in a few hours" Charlie said and planted a small kiss on Dot's forehead.
"OK. I love you" She said with uncertainty.
"I love you too" She smiled.

Dot grabbed her gun, phone, bike keys and wallet before sneaking after Charlie. She followed her to the garage where she hid and watched as Charlie made a brief phone call and got in her car. After she had driven out, Dot mounted her bike and chased. She followed her to a discreet parking lot at the back of a warehouse, undetected. Charlie looked around as she got out of the car, then she pulled up her hood, got out her phone, sent a message and started walking. Dot gave her some space then crept around the other side of the warehouse to watch where she went. They both walked for a short while before arriving at a nice little neighbourhood where Charlie approached a small bungalow and knocked on the door. Dorothy hid behind the shrubbery and listened.
A sweet southern voice-definitely a woman-answered as the door opened.
"Hi Charlie"
"Hi Mels"
"Does Dorothy know anything?"
"No and let's keep it that way. Can I come in"
"Of course sugar"
Dorothy slid to the floor and wept quietly. Then she knew what she had to do.
"Hey babe. Where are you?"
"At a bar at the moment. I'll be coming home soon"
"Anyone with you"
"Just some old LARPING friends"
"OK. See you later."
"Love you."
"Yeah, ditto"
She put her phone away and walked up to the front door.
This probably isn't a good idea.