I forgotten what I started fightin for....

Day One (19 June)
"We're gonna have so much fun Jack" Cas cooed to the baby in Dean's arms.
"Abbaagga" The Baby gargled in response, and laughed.
Dean donked him gently on the end of his nose "Boop" Jack seemed to love this, and went into a fit of laughter.
Cas and Dean both smiled.

After they had fed him, they sat with him on a fluffy blanket on the floor, and played with him. He was very interested in noise. He had hundreds of little rattle things and a mini xylophone that he would smack unceremoniously for hours on end. He was so simple. So pure. So perfect.

Cas watched as Jack lay slumped over Dean's shoulder looking dozy. He was so proud of Dean, he was an amazing father. Cas remembered the time when Dean was terrified of being like his father had been. Not now. They took him to his cot, layed him carefully down and both kissed him goodnight.

They sat in the lounge and watched Pretty Woman- although Dean made Cas swear on his life that he wouldn't tell Sam- and then headed for bed. They had been going to bed earlier since Jack arrived, even though he never kept them awake.

Day Two(20 June)
"Morning Jack Jack" Dean yawned as he rolled out of bed. They had decided not to have a nursery room (bad memories and all) so he slept in their room instead.
There was no noise from the Cot however. Dean stumbled over to the Cot and found it empty.
"NO!" Dean screamed.
Cas was woken by this and ran straight over.
"What is it Dean?" Then he saw the empty Cot. "JACK!!"
They ran about the bunker madly, searching for the baby. He couldn't logically have got out of his cot, but it was the only explanation.

"CAS!" Dean yelled from the library and Cas came sprinting in.
"Oh Thank Father" Cas said as he saw the baby in Dean's arms. "Where was he?"
"In the telescope! I mean how the hell-"
"Well he's Ok n-"
Suddenly Jack vanished from Dean's arms in the familiar woosh of wings.
"We need to find a way to stop that"
"I'll deal with that! You get the goddamn baby!" Cas yelled supprisingly.
A few minutes later Dean called Cas, and he came running in with one of Jack's baby grows. He slipped the current one off and replaced it with the one he had brought.
"How is that gonna-"
"Sigils. I drew some into it, hopefully it will stop the flying" Cas said, panting.

A few hours later they were pretty sure it had worked as he hadn't vanished again. Once they new the Sigils worked, Cas etched some into the Crib bars- for when Jack was sleeping.
Alter that afternoon they sat on the sofa in the Dean Cave. Jack was sprawled across Cas' lap, watching the Tv intently it was Scooby Doo. It seems Dean wasn't the only fan in the bunker.
By bedtime, everyone was exhausted. They all fell asleep instantly.

Day Three(21 June)
Dean woke to the smell of breakfast. Jack wasn't in his crib, however neither was Cas -in bed not in the cot- so Dean assumed they were together.
He stumbled into the kitchen, eyes half closed.
"Bacon....... Eggs?........Sausages?"
"Yep. Full breakfast." Cas twirled and placed a huge plate of food infront of Dean. Jack was sitting at the end if the dining table, in a high chair, waving his hands about excitedly.
Cas sat down with his own plate and they both tucked in.
"Cas.... This is...... Really..... Good" Dean said in between mouthfuls that he shoveld in enthusiasticaly.
"When did you...... Learn to...... Cook?"
He continued.
"Well someone had to. Jack isn't being raised on fast food every night"
"I did, look how I turned out."
Cas gently stroked his cheek. "Thats the point darling" He laughed.
Dean huffed playfully and kissed Cas' palm as he pulled his hand away.

They found out Jack also loved classic rock. He thrashed his arms around happily, nodded his head and laughed when it played. Dean was obviously overjoyed with that information.
He also loved reading. Cas sat with the baby on his lap, reading through little kids books, as Jack traced the words with his finger, and pointed at the pictures and giggled.

About 4, a knock came at the bunker door, followed by it opening, and Sam and Eileen stepping inside.
"How did it go guys?"
"Well, lets just say we learned a lot" Dean laughed as Cas leant his head on Dean's shoulder lovingly.
"Well you can explain it all when Charlie and Dot get here" Sam said.
"Where are they?" Cas spoke up.
"Said they wanted a little more time together. I think we all know what that means" Eileen laughed as she walked over to Dean and plucked Jack out of his arms.
"I've missed you Jack" She smiled as jack giggled. " I wish I could hear tou laugh" She said, a frown forming on her face.
Sam came up behind her and hugged her, taking the baby's hand in his fingers and waggling it gently.
Jack smiled and gripped Sam's fingers.