Come crashin through your door

8 July 2017
Last nights events had everyone tired. Especially Rowena. Charlie and Dot hadn't left their room- they were 'busy' apparently. Cas and Dean had stayed awake with the baby all night, as he was to excited to sleep and kept crawling everywhere and trying to climb on stuff.
Sam and Eileen had been busy with Rowena- preparations for the dampening spell.
Rowena was still exhausted from the healing spell and wasn't at full capacity, however she was told it was urgent, so just went along with the pretense she was fine.
As much as she would have everyone believe otherwise, she liked the Winchesters and wanted them to trust her a little more. She just didn't know how to gain that trust. She definitely liked Sam's girlfriend Eileen. She was nice, and didn't treat Rowena like she was pure evil- unlike the brothers.
"Go and get the child" She commanded Sam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The spell is done?"
"Yes, I couldn't dampen the child himself, as that would be irreversible. However I could put the spell on this"
She lifted a chain, it had a small round charm attached to it.
"As long as he doesn't take it off, his powers will be limited"
She slipped it over the babies neck.
"Your so sweet aren't you? Yes, you remember Rowena's help when you're older. Yes. Aunty Rowena is nice. Yes she is." She cooed at the child, who reached out and booped her nose in response. When she turned around she was faced with blank, confused faces.
"What? I like babies"
"Mmm. Sure" Sam said.
"Well. Ill be off then." she leant into Sam and whispered
"I Hope you enjoy your present" She smiled and swished out of the door.
"What do you me-" he didn't get time to finish as the bunker door slammed shut.
"What did she say Sam?"
"Nothing I guess"
Suddenly Eileen started screaming and clutching her head. Then she covered her ears and sank to the floor. Sam ran over and sat next to her, pulling her in.
"What is it? Whats happening?" He rocked her back and forth as she cried out in pain. Sam pried Eileens hands away from her ears ans gasped. They were swolen and red and..... Bleeding!
Then suddenly Eileen just stopped abruptly.
"Get the first aid kit... Now Dean"
"No Sam.... Im Ok" She started crying again. Tears streamed down her face, but she was smiling.
"What is it Eileen?"
"I- I can- Sam I can hear!!" she yelled.
"WHAT!??!" Dean spluttered.
"I can hear all of you. I can hear myself breathing and talking. I can hear Jack snoring. I CAN HEAR!"
"How?" Sam said as he pulled her in and hugged her tightly.
"I have know idea. This is SO strange!"
Sam helped her up and sat her in on of the chairs. As she leant back something fell out of her pocket.
A hex bag.
Sam picked it up and put it in his own pocket.
"Let's just say a miracle" Sam smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will not regret this. Thank you SO much Rowena. I hope you put the book to good use. I trust you, and I want you to know that if you EVER need help, we will be there.
Sam x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 July 2017
About midnight Dean awoke. There was a pounding at the bunker door. He shook Cas awake and grabbed his gun. As the two of them entered the war room, prepared with weapons, the thumping sound came again. It sounded desperate, as did the voice that followed.
"Please! I need help. Im a hunter. PLEASE!" It was a strong, deep voice, but definitely a woman.
Cas put his blade away and approached the door slowly. Dean, still wary, kept him gun aimed at the opening as Cas swung the door open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There, at the doorstep, stood a woman. She was tall- taller than Cas- and broad shoulderd. Her height meant that she could get away with more weight, but she was still quite curvy. Her muscles were visible through her flannel shirt, and she was flat chested. All in all, she was built like a man. Her short auburn hair was soaked and dangling infront of her chocolate brown eyes, which were red rimmed and tear brimmed- one of them was also hindered by a bright blue bruise. Her round face was completely covered in freckles and spatters of blood and her lip was split and swollen. She had cuts running all over her body, and tearing her clothes- which were also sporting dark red patches of blood. As she looked up Cas noticed a fairly obvious scar running along her cheekbone from her ear, it looked old. She looked at him through her long lashes and dripping fringe, her eyebrows curving in sorrow, and she was obviously pleading for help.
For the first time Cas looked down and realised she was holding a body. Her arms under his arms and legs, he looked heavy so she must have been strong.
Cas didn't know what to say so he simply moved aside and ushered her down the stairs.
She reached the bottom and Dean put his gun away, seeing she was obviously not a threat. She looked like she was sagging from exhaustion so Dean smiled and said.
"Ill carry him" and reached his arms out slowly.
She pulled the body closer to herself defensively and stepped back.
"Sorry... Follow me, I'll talke you to a bedroom" Dean said apologetically.
She nodded slowly and followed him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the time they reached the closest bedroom, which happened to be next to his and Cas', she was obviously struggling to carry him. However she wouldn't accept help. Dean pushed open the door and she stumbled in and layed him down on the bed carefully. She then slumped down in the armchair next to him and turned to Dean.
"Thankyou" Her voice was quite gruff for a woman, but not unpleasant.
"Come with me, we can get you patched up"
"NO!" she snapped. "Sorry...... I'm not leaving him"
"I understand... Ill be back. With medical stuff" And with that Dean rushed out, leaving the mysterious woman and her companion alone.