*I say there is no reason for my fear

23 February- 30 March 2017
It had been 5 weeks since Dean and Cas had got together, and they had been hunting together, eating together and sleeping together, but they still hadn't got to it yet. They were both a bit scared.
Dean was determined that tonight would be the night. He had sent Sam off on a hunt of his own, on the promise he wouldn't 'get dead' and had booked a table at a fancy restaurant.
30 March 2017
"Cas, I want you to wear you best suit, we are going out"
"Investigating?"
"On a date" Dean corrected him with a gleam.
"Oooh, this sounds fun, where are we going?"
"It's a suprise"
After the boys were dressed they joined eachother in the garage where Dean looked Cas up and down with a sly grin.
"Lookin good baby"
"I thought she was your baby" Cas smiled, indicating the impala.
"Can't you both be?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well that was wonderful, Dean" Cas was positively glowing.
They had rolled up at a swanky italian, the vallet parked Baby, then they were seated where they had some incredible wine, then they moved onto food, and Dean could say it was definitely the best pasta he had ever had. They had talked all dinner about normal stuff, not hunting or Kelly or anything supernatural, but just normal, human stuff.
Sadly they did get a few odd looks and sniggering from a table of ponsey doucebags, but it didn't stop Dean from having a good time- in fact he may have flipped them off at one point- and Cas couldn't see them as they were behind him.
"We'll definitely be doing that again!" Dean said in an overly excited tone. Cas suddenly leant into Dean and whispered in his ear.
"You know there are a few things I want to do for the first time tonight" Dean blushed and Cas kissed him. They wrapped their arms around eachother and deepened the kiss, just as the vallet brought Baby round.
"Faggots" He muttered under his breath as the two pulled apart. Dean heard and instead of reaching for the keys in the boy's hand, grabbed his wrist instead.
"You wanna say that again kiddo" Dean remained calm but the anger burned in his eyes and the vallet took this as a chance to back off.
"No Sir, Sorry Sir"
"Ya know, I was gonna give ya a tip but I think I save up for my very own rainbow to go with the gay"
The kid looked down at his feet and seemed genuinely sorry, so Dean let go of his wrist and took the keys.
"Dean, Im sorry, but I dont think you can buy rainbows"
Dean burst into laughter and pulled Cas into a warm embrace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they reached the bunker Cas was feeling adventurous.
"Dean why don't you join me in the bedroom and we can try out that new thing I was talking about" He grinned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean was practically giddy. He ran after Cas as he head for their bedroom. When they reached the door, there was no hesitation, Cas opened it and they both stumbled in, Dean shutting it behind them with his foot.
All of Deans previous fear was swept away by his lust for Cas, as he was dragged towards the bed by his boyfriend. They started to strip pieces of clothing off eachother on the way, and when the back of Cas's knees collided with the bed, and Dean toppled onto him they were both down to their boxers. Dean saw a faint wince from Cas as he fell onto the bed but took no notice.
Dean's lips crashed hungrily against Cas' as he reached beside the bed, to the pile of clothes, and grabbed Cas' tie.
"Dean...." Cas was supressing moans as Deans kisses trailed down his chest.
"Put your arms above your head" Dean said in a commanding tone. Cas was in no shape to argue, and as he moved his arms, Dean tied them to the bed frame with Castiel's tie.
Dean then pressed a kiss to Cas' mouth before moving down to his boxers. Cas looked down at Dean with intrigue. Slowly Dean etched down Cas' boxers and was greeted by a lengthy hello. Dean kissed the tip at first, gaining a howl of joy from Cas, he took this as encouragement and wrapped his lips around Cas' throbbing member. He swirled his tongue around it and Cas began to tremble and stutter something in Enochian. Dean began to bob his head up and down and Cas' began to pant.
"D-Dean" Cas stumbled, but couldn't get any more words out. Dean looked up and watched Cas turn into a whimpering mess before him. Dean slowed down and allowed Cas to regain some clarity, before he stripped his own boxers off, and reached for the lube.
"Dean, th-that was..."
"Im only just gettin started Cassie"
Cas smiled innocently and Dean suddenly felt the urge to stroke his face- so he did.
Dean distracted Cas with a passionate kiss, as he lubed up his fingers and then slid two inside Cas, as he moaned against Dean's lips.
Dean thrust them in and out a few times before adding another and reaching to find Cas' prostate. He must have hit it because suddenly Cas threw his head back with a load moan and gripped at the frame on which his hands were tied. Dead added a fourth finger, hitting his G-spot every time and then suddenly stopped.
"D-Dean -Pl-Please" Was all Cas could say. Dean leaned over Cas with a sly grin and thrust into him. Dean couldn't help the small grunt that escaped him, and this made Cas smile- for a second anyway- before he was arching his back and squirming. Dean pinned him down gently and continued to lay kisses down Cas' body as he thrust. Dean's breathing quickened and he moaned as he hit Cas' prostate.
He carried on at a steady pace, bent over to plant gentle kisses all over Cas' body. The were both moaning now, and Dean knew he was close.
He quickened his movements and Cas began to groan loudly.
Suddenly Dean felt the heat in the pit of his stomach and new what was coming. (no pun intended)
"Cas!!" Dean screamed out as he came into Castiel, this was followed by another yowl of "Dean" as Cas followed soon afterwards.
Dean slowed and pulled out of Cas who was a mess, and wearing it well- his sex hair was the best thing Dean had ever see.He untied Cas' hands and layed down with him, both of them panting heavily.