*Forever

"What's wrong Baby?" Dean said as he slowed his movements and pulled away to look Cas in the eyes.
"Nothing..... It's just....."
"Your back.. Those marks... They hurt?"
Cas didn't reply, simply looked down to Dean's chest.
"I'm not moving till you tell me" Dean said stubbornly.
Cas desperately wanted to get back to what they were doing.
"Yes." He said finally.
"What happened?"
"Can we talk about this later?"
"Fine. But we have to talk. Ill be careful" Dean picked up the circling again and Cas was thrown back into the ecstasy of Dean's body.
Dean smirked as Cas screwed his eyes shut and moaned. "You like that huh Cas?"
"Uhh- Ah- Yes- aaahh" Cas couldn't say much. However he noticed Dean wasn't close yet, so he thought he would help out a bit. He stroked his hand down Dean's muscular chest, which sent visible shivers though him. When he reached Deans erection he softly stroked the tip- Gaining a groan from Dean- before grasping the shaft and working his way up and down. This seemed to work wonders for Dean as he was soon tensing his thighs around Cas' and shuddering. He kept the pace of his movements steady, even through his orgasm and seconds after he came, so did Cas.

Drained of all energy, Dean leant on Cas and panted into his neck. Cas gently kissed Dean's neck and then layed back onto the bed, with Dean, to catch his breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After they had both showered and changed for bed, Dean stopped Cas and grabbed the hem of his shirt.
"What are you-"
"Shut up and Hold still" Dean said as he lifted Cas' shirt off his body and sat him down in the bed.
Dean ran his hands carefully around the outskirts of the cuts, without touching them.
"Where are these from?"
"Its........" Cas broke into tears.
"What Baby?" Dean held Cas against his chest as he sobbed and gripped onto Dean's arms. His hand overlapping the print he had left on Dean.
"They were my wings" He said in a broken voice.
"Oh. Im so sorry Baby. Im so, so sorry"
"Its ok Dean. I dont need them"
"But it must be hard"
"Yes. And painful. Im not sure when the wounds will heal." Cas frowned.
"Well you know Cas... All hunters have their scars..... They tell stories, this is your story" Dean spoke softly and held Cas' chin, forcing him to look him in the eyes.
Dean gazed into his boyfriends beautiful blue eyes and all he felt was love. A huge wave of it washed over him and he kissed Cas and embraced him- carefull of the cuts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 June 2017
When they got back to the bunker Dean put the ashes in the necklace bottle, he also moved the memory stick onto the same chain, and then placed it around his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13 June 2017
"Im doing it tonight Sammy!"
"Make sure you set the mood" Charlie squeeled.
"Dont panic just be yourself" Dot said calmly.
"Don't overwhelm him" Eileen advised.
"Just go Dean. We will leave you be. Actually we will take Jack to the park. He needs some outdoors"
"Great idea Sammy. Thanks" Dean breifly hugged sam, who wished him good luck, and then ran off to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buzz Buzz
Buzz Buzz Buzz
Cas picked up his phone and opened up his messages.
"Cas, come to our room. I have a suprise"
Cas got up and went to their bedroom. The door was ajar and the room inside was dark, except for the candles dotted around the round.
Cas pushed it opened and saw Dean sitting in the desk chair with a guitar across his lap. He gestured for Cas to sit on the bed, so he did.
"What is th-"
Dean shushed Cas and began to thrum a slow tune on the guitar.
Cas had never known that Dean could play, but now he sat and watched in awe as his fingers expertly plucked at the strings and created a beautiful quiet melody.
Dean breathed a slow deep sigh and began to sing.

I was lost and alone
When you found me babe
When you gripped me tight
And from my hell you raised

Then you helped me stand
Stand on my own two feet
And you held me up
When I was feeling weak

And I never knew
Just how I felt for you
So now im tellin you
That I love you too……

And Ill never be the same
Cause you've made me a better man
And iv never felt this way before…
And I know..
That this is forever…

Deans voice was beautiful, Cas wished he had heard him sing before and that he would do it more often.

Now your mine to have
To have and to hold all night
To tell me when im goin’ wrong
To show me how to do it right

And your my guidin’ star
Your my sheild and ma sword
Your my everything
And I couldn't want much more

And now that I know
How I feel for you
And now that I see
That you love me too….

And I never be the same
Cause you've made me a better man
And iv never felt this way before…
And I know..
That this is forever…

And whatever we face in life
I want to face it with you
And Iv been holding this in
But I think its time you knew

Cas what im tryin to say
Is I want to spend my days
With you and I'll never leave
And please will you marry me?

Dean moved the guitar to the side and bent down on one knee before Cas.
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small blue velvet box, he popped it open and held it out to Cas. It contained a thin ring. It had two trands weaving in and around eachother, one gold and one silver.
Cas was astounded, bewildered and gleeful all at the same time.
"Well? I know its only been 5 months but... Well....." Dean seemed anxious.
"Yes!! Of course I will marry you!!" Dean pulled the ring out of the box and slipped it onto Cas' finger, before being crushed by a sudden weight on his chest. Cas had thrown himself at Dean excitedly and they both went tumbling and laughing. Dean wiped a tear from Cas' face that he hadn't realised he had shed and reached his head forward to kiss Cas gently. It soon turned more passionate and they were undressing eachother.