Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I turned my head and looked at Mina after we had been laughing for what felt like ages.

"Hey, um, do you have pajamas I could borrow?" I asked her.

"Of course!" She hopped up and ran to her dresser, pulling out several pajama sets. "Choose whichever one you'd like~!" She grinned.

"O-oh.. Okay." I smiled back.

Mina's so nice. I thought, taking a set of pajamas.
She grabbed one of the sets for herself. I put my bag down next to the couch, looking around for a bathroom to change in.

"Hey, Mina---" I turned around, only to find Mina standing there in her bra and underwear. "Eh---?!" I blushed, looking away as she slid on her shorts.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I probably should have asked if you were okay with me changing in front of you~" she giggled.

"Um... No one's ever changed in front of me before." I mumbled, glancing at Mina. "Oh my gosh! I love your bra!" I suddenly shouted, running over to feel the fabric. "It's so soft-- waitohmygodi'msorry." I said, realizing I had groped her boobs.

She started laughing.

"It's fine, Y/n!" She said.

I started undressing, slipping on the pair of shorts while Mina put on her shirt.

She looked up at me.

"Wait, did you get your bra at-"

"-Uwabami's new clothes store?!" We said at the same time. "Oh my god!"

"I love it there! They have SUCH cute clothes! Look, I got these from there---" She grinned, pulling down her shorts to show me her underwear.

"I love shopping there too!" I grinned, then looked at her underwear. "Those are so cute! I got mine from there, too!"

"We NEED to go shopping together sometime!" She exclaimed.

"I'm so down!" I said excitedly.

We started laughing.

I slipped on the shirt she gave me.
We both wore similar shorts and t-shirts. Mina wore a pink shirt and gray shorts.
I wore a black shirt and gray shorts.
She layed down on her bed, patting the spot next to her, signaling for me to sit there.
I crawled and sat there as she peered into my e/c eyes with her black and yellow ones.

"So, Y/n~," She smiled. "Is there anyone at school you find attractive~?"

"Mina, it's like the second day of school." I giggled.

"Whaaat? So you didn't go around asking random people for their social medias?" She questioned.

"No? Did you?" I retaliated.

"Maybe." She smiled goofily.

"Oh my gosh." I smiled. "Who's did you get?"

"Oh, I don't know. Almost everyone in our class." She giggled.

My jaw dropped.

"No way." I grinned, looking from her phone to mine.

Her grin matched mine as she picked up her phone, showing me her screen.

"Let's have some fun."