Chapter 9

(Y/N)'s POV

Mina and I walked into the school together. She stretched while walking, yawning loudly. Suddenly she turned towards me, her eyes shining.

"What?" I asked, curious. She continued to stare at me, not uttering a word. "Tell meeeee." I whined.

"I wonder if you know who will talk to you~!" She giggled, beginning to walk again. I hesitated before following after her.

"Bruh, I might have a heart attack. The shit you said to him was embarrassing." I shuddered, laughing.
As we chatted, we walked into the classroom.

We headed towards our seats when I noticed someone in mine.

Bakugo.

"Nope nope nope nope nope---" I said, turning around to leave and go who knows where, when I heard his voice.

"Oi, Water Witch."

I gulped, slowly turning around to look at the blonde boy. He sat in my seat, reclined, feet on my desktop.

"Um--- Hi?" I mumbled, approaching the occupied desk. "Can I...um....help you?" I asked, putting my bag on the floor under the desk.

"Why the fuck did you leave me on read?!" He barked.

"I-" I paused. Wait. I thought. I straightened up slightly. "I don't have to explain shit to you." I shrugged, praising myself internally for sounding so cool.

His eye visibly twitched.

Oh shit.

"What the fUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He shouted, banging his fists on the desk top and standing up.

"N-nothing!" I squealed, turning around quickly and darting for the door, only to crash into Aizawa-sensei.

"Y/n." He said.

"Ah-! S-sorry, Mr. Aizawa!" I apologized, taking a few steps back.

"Go to your seat." He grumbled, walking to his desk at the front of the classroom.

"...okay." I mumbled, slowly turning to walk back to my desk.
I sighed with relief to see Bakugo distracted at his desk by Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina.
Mina glanced at me and gave me a thumbs up, gesturing with her eyes for me to go to my now empty desk.

I nodded and mouthed 'thank you'.