Ch.1

Omniscient •

Looking down at key's limp body ny'kera signed, he'd been passed out for 12 hours .

She walked to the basement sink filling up a mob bucket with water dashing it all on him .

Watching him wake up and frantically start trying to free himself ny'kera smiled.

"yo I thought you were dead" she spoke sighing in relief.

Ny'kera kept a smile on her face as she backed up away from key . "So......my name is ny'kera but you'll call me kera or bae" she spoke breaking the silence .

"And if you ain't notice; I kinda kidnapped you" she continued.

"Bitch you real life crazy" markeyvius spoke , he couldn't believe he had let two 5 foot tall girls kidnap him , he didn't even know girls kidnapped niggas .

"You seem upset" kera spoke standing up walking closer to him.

Key waited till she was close enough and grabbed her by her neck .

"Ahhhhh!" Ny'kera screamed as she kicked him in his knee causing them both to fall .

She tried to get up but he pulled her by her ankle as he was also trying to get his leg free from the chain.

Key pulled her closer then grabbed her by her neck again but this time with both hands and began chocking her .

Kera dug her nails into his eyes as she was losing more and more air . Key let her go and she quickly got up grabbing a needle from a white table that sat in the garage .

Ny'kera quickly stabbed key in the neck with the needle as he was wipeing his now scratched and bleeding eyeballs .

Watching his body go limp she smiled . "That won't cool" she spoke out of breath.

"The fuck did you do to me?" Key asked not liking the feeling of not being able to move his body .

"Some shit my cousin gave me , she ah nurse" ny'kera shrugged .

"Well....ima leave you here and hopefully when I come back you won't try to kill me again ight?" She spoke .

"You can't leave me down here" key yelled as the garage door shut . "Too late I already did!" Kera yelled back .

————————

- listen soo.. I wrote up to ch.12 already all in one day and I somewhat don't like how it's coming out 😭maybe cuz I rushed it idk ...

But a bitch is not going back to rewrite nothing so 😙be grateful❤️

10 votes ?